7.

* excuse my mistakes *

Midtown,ATLJune 17,2020 6:12 am

Midtown,ATL
June 17,2020
6:12 am

"Goodmorning Dayvon" I spoke softly walking downstairs to the basement with a tray of food in my hand.

I turned my basement into a bedroom just for him, I hope he likes it.

Dayvon was still sleeping with his legs and arms tied to the bed.

I wasn't going to tie him up but he was most definitely going to kill me if he wasn't.

I sat the food down on the dresser and started heading towards his way,grabbing a rubber band off my wrist pulling his hair up in a ponytail.

He look so handsome like that.

I climbed on top of him, sitting down above his dick.

Dayvon scrunched up his face letting out a groan, "I'm sorry baby" I whispered rubbing over his juicy lips.

I moved back sitting directly on his dick smirking to myself, " This will wake that ass up" I mumbled putting my hands on his chest bouncing up and down.

I kept bouncing til he finally opened his eyes.

"Goodmorning sleepy head"

Dayvon turned his head sideways not paying me no attention, " Dayvon what's wrong" I asked leaning forward grabbing his face, turning his head towards me.

"Foenem you gon kidnap ah nigga and gon ask me what's wrong get the fuck out my face" He spoke snatching his head from my hands.

I sat up putting my hands on his chest,biting my bottom lip, "I just wanted you to m-myself" I whispered wiping my eyes.

I dont like when people raise they voice at me that shit makes me feel some type of way.

"The fuck you crying for huh"

"Stop raising your voice at me okay"

"Get yo ass off me mane"

I slowly got off his lap with a pout on my lip, "Why you being so mean Dayvon" I asked walking to the dresser to grab his food.

"Are you really asking me this dumb ass question" Dayvon semi-yelled yanking his hands from the bed.

"Sorry" I whisper heading back towards the bed with his food in my hands, "Umm I made you some food okay"

I climbed in the bed getting beside him, " I will untie you so you can eat yourself but you might kill me" I chuckled picking up some hash brown on my fork.

"Here"

Dayvon turning his head to the left completely ignoring every word she said, " I said I was sorry okay just please eat" I begged hoping he would turn his head around.

"Fuck yo apology and that food" He mumbled still not turning his head my way. I sighed dropping the fork down the plate.

" I dont want to force feed you Dayvon but if I have to I will so you please just eat your fucking food while i'm trying to help"

Dayvon still wasn't hearing shit I was saying so I just got up from the bed leaving his food beside him.

I was being completely nice to him but he wanna be stubborn and be an ass.