Chapter 1

Dipper's P.O.V

"Oh great, just what I wished for more eye bats." My words are laced with sarcasm as I shoot another one down. It's now been three years since the start of Weirdmageddon and today just so happens to be mine and Mable's sixteenth birthday. With today being such I was sent out on patrol since Mable didn't want me to "ruin my special day" as I happen to have been told.

On a hopeful note, I was told that I could get off patrol early today as a celebration. Normally it goes till six but as its a special occasion it ends at eleven thirty then Soos is to take over from me. From what the time was when I last checked I should be able to finish off this last eye bat and leave for the day.

So I take my gun and aim directly for the eye bats pupil, shoot and hit it directly with perfect accuracy. Then right on schedule Soos walks out and I'm safe to head back to my side building.

That's right, the side house they moved me in here so I wouldn't disturb the oh glorious princess Mable with my humble presence.

Once I get inside I grab my daily ration bar and an old candle before making my way out the back door and into the woods. Following the same familiar route I take every day I end up in the spot I like to relax at. All it is is a fallen down log that I like to sit on and read but today I sit down and open my ration bar.

Carefully as not to break it I mold the dry bar into as close a shape as I can get to a cupcake then I put the candle on top. Unlit of course since I didn't have an extra match to use on it.

I look at my work and yes to anyone else this might look sad even for the conditions we are living in but to me this is a gift. I'm alone, there's no yelling, fighting, patrol duty, or nagging from Mable because I was in her line of sight for too long. Nothing can bring down my mood, not even Mable and her spoiled remarks.

Quickly glancing at my watch it says eleven fifty eight so to pass the reming two minutes I hum the soft tune of happy birthday to myself. I'd sing if I could but I feel it's rude to any poor animal that would hear my terrible voice I can't hold a tune for the life of me.

I finish and glance down again at twelve o'clock. Smiling softly to myself I take off a small chunk of my birthday cupcake shaped ration and eat it savoring what I have.

I'm about to take another bite only to stop midway as a piercing pain shoots through my spine. At first I could've mistaken it for just back pain from sitting too long but as it strikes again this time racking throughout my whole body I know it's not.

Squeezing my eyes tightly I try to ignore the pain that maybe it'll go away any second now but no. Just my luck as the seconds tick by the pain seemingly gets worse until I'm light headed and dizzy but I resist the urge to pass out.

The pain eventually stops and I open my eyes only to shut them again as a blinding yellow light surrounds the area I'm in.

Soon though the light dims and I open my eyes slowly to see everything in black and white followed by an all too annoyingly familiar laugh that sends a chill down my spine. And as you probably guessed it it's the one and only psycho triangle himself Bill Cipher.

"Well, well, we'll! Never in my inter dimensional life did I ever expect this to happen!" The demon's booming voice bounces off of the trees making the origin of the sound impossible to find.

Spinning around I try to find the direction his voice came from but to no avail. "What do you want Cipher, and what do you mean?" Spite and confusion lace my voice as I continue to look around for him.

His laugh sounds and again it bounces off the trees in an eerie hollow way. Now I'm starting to get pissed and maybe a little scared but still more pissed.

"Show yourself you filthy triangular demon!" As hard as I try to keep my voice fully steady I'm batrad by a light stutter that slips out at the end.

"Fine my dearest Pinetree why don't you look behind yourself." His voice is condescending and as much as I don't want to I turn around now standing face to face with this demon in human form.

He has blond hair with black bangs tied up in a half up half down fashion. He has a triangular eye patch covering his left eye, his right eye is a glowing gold and his slightly tan skin matches well.

He's wearing his signature black top hat and has a yellow and black tailcoat with black dress pants underneath. His shoes are just plain dress shoes but he certainly looks the part of king. Even if it's king of an apocalypse.

"You piece of-'' I'm about to yell but stop when I realize I can't move. I'm about to say something about it before I realize I can't speak either really... Douchebag.

"Careful their Pinetree I wouldn't want you getting yourself to worked up before I've even told you the best part of why I'm here." His voice is condescending still but I can hear a faint hint of concern? I'm not sure but it manages to catch me off guard slightly.

I glare at him and he just ignores it continuing his "speech". "I guess now would be a good time for reintroductions don't ya think? Hello, I'm Bill Cipher, king of Weirdmageddon and you are Mason "Dipper" Cipher prince of Weirdmageddon and my son. It's nice to finally meet you officially I should say."

And with that the only thing I can think right now is why me. Does the god of luck just hate me or something? This has got to be some kind of joke.

A/N Hey how was the first chapter? I hope whoever you are enjoyed it as I worked pretty hard on writing it. Please follow for the next update as I will be posting as I write and make sure to comment and vote as well.

Now I hope whoever you are has a great rest of your day/night!

1024 words not counting the A/N