Chapter 55

((Before Wen Qing and Lan Xichen's Date))
.
.

~*Wei Wuxian's POV*~

Lan Zhan and I were going to spend the afternoon with Wen Ning and his little nephew Wen Yuan. I have heard a bit about Wen Yuan, but I have yet to meet him properly. A young boy around four, lost his parents. I was around his age when my parents died, so I can understand what he must be going through. So I looked forward to meeting the little boy. Plus, I love children, I love playing with them, teaching them, and making them smile and laugh. Being so young, they shouldn't have to go through such hardships, so if I can give a child some happiness, I will always take that chance.

Lan Zhan and I were sitting outside the Jingshi, in the back yard. It was a nice morning, and he has kept his rabbits here with him. He lets me go chill by them all the time. He sits with me of course but it's still nice to sit with these cute creatures.

"Lan Zhan, try not to scare Wen Ning too much," I teased.

He glared at me a little, "how would I scare him?"

"I am just saying some people find you intimidating," I told him, "I find it attractive, but others might now."

He smirked, "my intimidation on others is attractive to you?" He questioned.

I smiled back at him. I shoved him back on the ground and I sat on him around his waist area. My legs straddling either side of him, and I held his hands with mine on either side of his head.

"You are attractive in so many ways, Hanguang Jun," I told him, "why do you think I am always so drawn to you?"

His smile grew a bit, "Wei Ying has always been attractive too."

"How so?" I asked.

"Beautiful smile, pretty eyes, amazing cultivation skills along with talent. I am attracted to everything about you," he answered.

I leaned down and let our faces be inches apart, "Lan Zhan has a beautiful smile and gorgeous glowing eyes. He has great fighting skills and is so sweet. He loves to protect those he loves and cares about," I stated.

"Wei Ying protects he loved ones too," he added.

I nodded for a moment before kissing him. That was when I let go of his hands. He sat up and wrapped his arms around me. My arms were placed around his neck. I don't know about Lan Zhan, but I can get enough of him. It's like my love for him grows by the second. When I am like this in his arms, and his lips on mine, I forget about everything else around me and I just fall into the moment.

I moved my hands to hold his face and pull away from the kiss, "Lan Zhan, what in the world are you doing to me?" I asked him.

"Hmm?" He narrowed his eyes.

"My heart keeps growing for you by the second," I told him, "what are you doing to me?"

He smiled and rested his forehead to mine, "I love my Wei Ying too," he said.

"I think the soulmate thing has me more drawn to you," I told him, "please don't ever leave me, I don't know if I can handle that."

"Never," he said, "wherever Wei Ying goes, I go too."

"Lan Zhan!" I said blushing and hid my face into his neck.

"Wangji?" I heard his brother call out.

I pulled out of the hug and turned to see, Wen Qing, Xichen-Ge, Wen Ning, and the little boy who is known to be Wen Yuan. I wondered how long they have been watching?

I looked up at Lan Zhan with my lip pouted out, "how much do you think they saw?"

"I do not know," he said standing with me him his arms. He helped me steady before we went over to the others, "Huan-Ge."

Xichen-Ge was enjoying me being like this, flustered and flushed, "Xichen-Ge," I greeted and looked at Wen Qing, "what kind of date are you two going on? You look so pretty Qing-Jie."

She blushed, "just to town," she said.

"Mnn," I nodded and turned to Wen Ning, "it's good to see you again Wen Ning. Been a long time."

"Wei Gongzi," he greeted.

"I think we are close enough for you to call me Xian-Ge, of Ying-Ge. I wouldn't mind if you and I were treated as siblings," I told him.

"Really? Can I-I go with Y-Ying-Ge?" He asked.

I nodded and knelt down to the boy, "and you must be Wen Yuan, A'Yuan," I said calmly, "you can call me Xian-GeGe."

He smiled at me, "Xian-GeGe," he said then looked at Lan Zhan. He seemed to be a bit nervous around him.

"This is Wangji-GeGe, or Ji-GeGe," I introduced, "he is nice, don't let his look scare you. He will like you."

A'Yuan Noddes and went over to Lan Zhan and hugged his thigh. Lan Zhan smiled down at him, "Hello A'Yuan," he said kindly.

"Hello Ji-GeGe," A'Yuan greeted.

I stood and turned to Xichen-Ge and Wen Qing, "You two have a nice time," I said to them kindly, "we will enjoy our time with A'Ning and A'Yuan."

"Thanks again, A'Ying," Wen Qing said.

I nodded, "have a nice time."

"Try not to set anything on fire," Xichen-Ge teased.

"If I do, I'll make sure the Hanshi is my target," I teased back.

"You wouldn't," he said.

"Try me," I smirked.

He tried to catch me in and probably tickle me or something, but I jumped, "Yee!" I squealed and moved behind Lan Zhan, "Lan Zhan wouldn't like you touching me randomly."

He looked at Lan Zhan and Lan Zhan glared at him a bit, "Didi, come on, he is so taunting."

"You are a sect leader," Lan Zhan reminded.

"Oh yeah...I'll leave the punishment to you Wangji," Xichen-Ge said with a grin.

I looked at Lan Zhan, "Lan Zhan?"

He leaned over and whispered, "Won't punish Wei Ying. Brother needs to be teased sometimes."

I giggled and looked at Xichen-Ge. I then stuck my tongue out at him. He glared at me and was about to come after me but Wen Qing stopped him, "don't let him get to you. You can get him back later. We should head out," she said, "be back a bit later A'Ning. Be good A'Yuan."

"I will," A'Yuan said. Wen Ning nodded as we watched the two walk off to their date.