We meet again

Y/n woke up early this morning. She finally hit nine weeks pregnant and her morning sickness is getting better daily. It had been two days since the hospital incident and she has been in the clear. Her and Harry would be reunited today, but she has to get on a plane which she is not excited for. The thought of being on a plane with limited space bugged her anyway, but being pregnant really made her nervous. She began to pack for the tour. It was only 4 months but she packed for about six. Somehow she managed to fit it all in one suitcase. "Well that's surprising." She giggled and rubbed in her belly. No bump yet. "Little girl...or boy I'm nervous. We will be okay though." Y/n heard a horn outside her window. It was her driver to take her to the airport. She rolled her suitcase down to the car and the gentleman took her bag. "Miss Y/n. Pleasure. I'm here to take you to the airport. Hop on in." Y/n sat in the back of the cab anxiously. She was trying not to throw up all over the car. Her morning sickness came back and it was making her nauseous and nervous. She held it back until she got out and went to the bathroom at the airport. She felt ten times better after that. She was wondering what Harry was doing. She hadn't heard from him at all that day and that made her anxious.
The plane ride was smooth and calm. It took no time to get to their destination to Y/n. When she came out of the plane another man was waiting on her with a sign and her name in it, same as last time. "Miss Y/n I presume?" Y/n smiled and shook her head. "We already have your luggage in the car. Right this way, please." Y/n followed the man to the car and he held the door open for her. She slid in the car and started to fix herself up. She ran her fingers through her hair, which felt extreme soft.  She grabbed her mascara and concealer out of her bag, attempted to block out her dark circles and make her eyes pop. She even put on a little blush for the hell of it. "Mr. Styles has been absolutely frantic waiting on your arrival. I think he's told the whole city about you and your little one.He cares a lot for you." This made Y/n blush and smile. She was lucky. Lucky to not only have her baby but to have Harry. He was the best and he only wanted the best for her. She didn't have it good growing up now she can make up for it.
Twenty minutes passed and the car stopped in front of yet another very nice hotel. The driver came around and opened Y/n's door and instructing her to get right inside. She did just that and entered the hotel. It was very nice, covered in marble and black stone. The man asked her to follow him up to Harry's room. She started to grab her bags but he stopped her. "No, ma'am. I have them. Follow me, please." Y/n shook her head and headed up to her boyfriends room. The elevator ride seemed like hours and the walk to Harry's room felt like years. The man knocked on the door. "Mr. Styles? I have a two person gift for you." She heard Harry get up walk to the door. Harry opened the door, shirtless. He broke into his famous smile. "Y/n." He ran and hugged her. The man tilted his hat and left, leaving Y/n her luggage to carry in. "I missed you." Harry broke into another smile. Before Y/n could speak Harry's lips were on hers. He put her face in his hands and held them there. "How are you feeling? How's my little babe?" He reached down to her belly, rubbing it. "Baby is doing good. Not as much morning sickness going on." Y/n started to reach for her luggage but Harry was faster. "Oh no you don't. No heavy lifting for awhile. Not while you're carrying our little bundle." Y/n smiled and followed Harry in the room. It looked almost like the one before, but a little nicer. "Well what you think?" Nice, huh?" Y/n walked over to Harry and wrapped her arms around his back and he around her waist. "I think it's very pretty. So is it tomorrow we go on the bus?" Harry looked Y/n in the eyes, getting lost. "Yeah, it is. But tonight we can do whatever we want. Like watch movies, go out to dinner, shower, relax. Or...". Harry picked Y/n up and put her on the bed, hovering over her. "...pick up where we left the other day." Harry smiled at Y/n and began kissing all over her face. She giggled. "I don't think so, naughty boy. I'm still nervous from my visit to the er for that. I have to be careful. Is that okay?" Harry layed next to her, holding her still. "Of course that's okay. I don't want to hurt you or the baby. And..about me yelling at you the other day. I'm still really sorry. I don't know what got into me. I just wanted to come back and be with you. I never meant to yell. I promise." He was rambling something he does when he's scared and nervous. "Harry, I know it scared you. It scared me and your mum too. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner but I didn't want you to hop on a plane over something we can't control. We can just forget and pretend it never happened, right?" Harry agreed and kissed Y/n's lips a few times. "You want to shower? I'm gonna guess you want one, from being on the plane for awhile." Y/n got up and grabbed her clothes. "That's a good idea. A shower sounds amazing right now." Harry sat on the edge of the bed bed, playing with his fingers. Y/n got undressed and stepped in the shower. She felt bad about not letting Harry in with her. "Harry?" She heard the door open and seen his figure through the curtain. "Yeah?" Y/n peaked her head through the curtain. "You can come in here, you know. You don't have to wait for me to let you in." Harry nodded and smiled.
He stepped in and stepped right back out, hissing. "Jesus, Y/n that water is scalding! Fuck!" She laughed and turned more cold water on. "That's how I like it. Sooner or later my skin peels off and I become a whole new woman. Plus hotels have unlimited hot water." Harry shook his head and got in. The couple washed themselves and each other and started messing around. Harry was a tickling fiend and every time he turned around Y/n flicked his ears. "Y/n you're an asshole! Stop it!" Y/n laughed and flicked him one more time. Harry turned around and tickled her over and over. She was ticklish everywhere. "S-stop Harry! I'm dying over here!" The two continued to go back and forth until they got out. They must have spent an hour in there. She slipped on a little nightgown and made Harry's jaw drop. He had a hard time fathoming how someone could be the beautiful while growing another person. He had his boxers on which somehow made him hotter (how the fuck that's possible I don't know 🤤). Y/n was relaxed and in a good mood. Her and Harry layed in the bed watching old movies. "So are you ready for tour to start again?" Harry thought about it. " Meh. Yes and no. I want to spend all my time with you. I also wanted to tell you you'll be left alone sometimes. But please don't take it the wrong way we just have to do so much shit the day of the show. I'm not ignoring you that's the last thing I wanna do." Y/n looked up at Harry. "Yeah I know. You guys are busy all the time. I know I'm not being ignored I know better." Harry smiled. "You better know." Tomorrow begins four whole months on the road with Harry and the boys. Four whole months of being pregnant and by the time your is over Y/n will be almost 26 weeks along. She was nervous. He was nervous. What about you?