CH-4 Watering Mouth

Its 5 AM, perfect time to wake up and exercise. I got up from the bed and had nanobots clean my teeth. I went to backyard of house, standing on soft grass.

Dev: Tess, its time to workout. Make routine focusing on muscle and strength growth along with mobility

The routine was made up instantly.

80 push ups

70 crunches

60 squats

20 min Stretching

This routine was made while keeping my younger body in mind with nanobots assistance for maximum growth in shortest time possible.

Its 7 AM, I am trying out some martial arts moves so I can build muscle memory.

After completing my sets of moves, I sat down, took a deep breath and lay down on soft grass.

Few minutes later, my eyes were shadowed by Astia with her eyes starting at me. Opening my eyes i was greeted by question from Lucia who was standing behind Astia.

Lucia: Hey good morning, what were you doing outside since early in the morning?

As i got up and sit up with legs crossed with Astia jumping upon my lap and she pulling my face cheeks.

Dev:  I was exercising to build up my body. Starting your day with some light exercise is a way to stay healthy.

Lucia: Well exercising is good but you will also need to eat food too. Come and get your breakfast.

After a little breakfast, I decided to get some meat for villagers for lunch. I asked Lucia if she has a hunting knife. She gave it to me and i told her that i am going in forest for a little walk.

Both Lucia and Astia were worried about me cause forest is filled with many wild and dangerous creatures but i assured them that nothing is going to happen to me by showing them the spear I got from Bandits.

 As I was about to exit the gate, someone shouted my name from behind.

I turned around to see it was guy with blonde hair with bow and arrows

???:"Hey, I heard you are going to take walk in the forest. Can i come with you?"

Dev:"if you know about the forest and yourself is a hunter then sure."

???:"Yeah, I know about the forest and know some hunting spots. And as you can see i got bow and arrow so i am a hunter."

Dev:"Good, come on lets go and get some meat."

As we both ventured inside the forest we started to talk about the animals and herbs and plant on the way to the hunting spot.

Dev:"Oh yeah, i didn't catch your name. My name's Dev."

???:"You can call me Kren. The most handsome hunter in our Village."

With a smug he reached out his hand for a shake which i guess is a same greeting even in another world.

Dev:"Nice to meet you man"

Kren:"Likewise"

And soon we reached our hunting spot. We can see a group of chicken with 4 wings instead of 2. I asked Kren about these chickens and he told me that these tasty but are hard to catch as they are nimble and fast to escape.

Soon a single chicken spotted us and alerted his group to ran away. I got up and went near the spot where they were eating something.

It was green peas like berry. I put one of my finger on it and asked Tess to analyse it.