Prologue

A world where magic does exist- No, to the people living in this world, when they were born, they already knew that magic existed. It's like an oxygen that they're breathing; a natural occurrence.

Throughout their evolution and growth, they learned to manipulate and control magic and thus, their life was made easy with the help of magic.

But.....

It didn't end here.

Where there is light, there is also shadow.

Monsters already existed together with magic, and as the time passed, monsters started to gain knowledge and grow.

Nymphs, dwarfs, fairies, sirens and different species or magical creatures also start appearing in this word.

Monsters on the other hand have many kinds. From hideous looking to even in a human form.

Monster who can transform into a human is called a humanoid.

Their growth was also growing rapidly like the human does.

For humans- monsters were their enemies.

And for monsters- humanity is their enemies.

No one ruled this so-called world. There was no God.

'How did this place even exist in the first place?'

Even a monster will ask that question.

However, despite having no 'God', heaven existed. And because God existed- 'There is always a shadow if there is light'- Hell also existed.

No one saw what heaven looks like nor experienced what hell is, but the humans and monsters believed it.

Nonetheless, in accordance with magic, both humans and monsters share the same rule.

[Common] Skill- A skill that can be made with the help of magic or incantation. You can obtain these kinds of skills with practice.

Distinctive skill- It refers to a skill that each different species/creature possesses. They were already born with this skill intact to their spirits. Distinctive skills each individual possessed were all different.

Family Skills- This kind of skill or magic may vary in different families. This skill is bloodline magic.

Elemental Skill/Magic- A skill or a magic that can be chanted with the help of elements, elemental fairies or summon.

And as many eons have passed, Demons appeared.

-They are creatures living in hell.

The balance within this world was broken for demons were a powerful being.

Even sharing the same rules, they have magic and skills that are very different from the other creatures or humans.

Alas- the heaven finally heard the murmurs of the creatures in the world. Angels appeared and fought with the demons, but.... These are only rumors.

In fact, though demons really existed, no one saw them. Perhaps they were hiding and concealing themselves.

Humans have said to be hearing the voice of an angel and so, one individual might inherit a skill that was given from the angels.

With the continuation of wars, rumors, stories, tales, legends, and many, many years have passed, the rules change.

And thus, this skill starts to engrave in the souls of many individuals. These are:

Passive skills- A skill that automatically activates when a certain condition is applied or has met.

Special Skill- A more enhanced magic/skill. (Usually when a distinctive skill upgraded or have gone through evolution)

[Common] Ultimate Skill- A very high level of magic/skills that everyone can practice.

Ultimate skill- Every skill will somehow come to this part when the conditions met. This skill is dangerous since it will break the of nature, physics and science.

Humans are creative creatures and with the help of their talents a new magic was born.

Aptitude- refers to a talent that was applied with magic and was honed with skills.

And so, even with those many skills, only small people possessed a skill that was at an ultimate level.

Eons passed, after that heaven and hell war, be it a rumor or true, humans developed a better way of living with the help of their magic and skills.

In the present times however, "a war" in that time can only be called a legend in a stories. They didn't see the angels nor see heaven but they have churches built in every capital.

Demons can be summoned but those rituals cost thousands of lives.

Humanity's population grew even bigger surpassing the monsters, but it's still equal.

The world was still in equilibrium.

Monster lurks only in the depths of the forest. They're hidden like the fairies or other creatures.

But sometimes, some monsters still go berserk in the capital of a certain place.

Nevertheless, the people in that town will defend that capital away from calamity.

And so, the story starts now.