Chapter 22: A Destruction

My body hurts so much. I deactivated the ultimate skill of the zodiac twins when everything was finished.

We won the fight, but if someone saw us, it looks like a crime scene here.

“Puppet Slime, come out.”

From the magic circle, my huge slime rose up and I commanded it to swallow and digest all the dead bodies in the area.

A body that has been sliced many times, and a girl who got continuously beaten up by an axe by a.... Summon?

King of Diamonds— I recognized it quickly because a king in a diamond poker card has an axe drawing beside him. In spades, I think a sword?

The king was just there looking scary doing his butcher business.

“Marry! Stop your summon....huh?”

When I looked at Marry, she was on the ground.

Did she faint?’

I immediately tend to her and put both my hands above her.

Peace Alleviation!”

I removed all the bad effects on her but she still didn't open her eyes.

‘Bad. It's because I don't have a healing skill.’

I just let Marry sleep for a while to recover until she opens her eyes.

Meanwhile, my Barrier Shield came back so my Aura didn't leak anymore.

The only problem was how to stop the king of diamonds that Marry summoned.

Should I just drag that king back to the card?

I walked nearer to that scene and as I walked, some blood got splattered on my barrier shield. It was caused by the king who couldn't let go of his axe.

“Stop.”

I said, but it didn't listen to me. No, it was like I was not here in the first place 

‘Where did Marry got this skill? She's scary. Is this the thing she said her trump card?’

If this keeps up, the body of the girl might end up like a mince and grounded meat.

The mega slime already finished the job I gave and this puppet was waiting for me for another command.

“Go back now.” I said then, “World of Puppets.”

I shifted my face back to the gore scene.

‘I think I need to put this king back on the card.’

“String Struggle!”

String starts to appear out of nowhere and it strangles the whole body of a king making him unable to move.

“Puppet Bind.”

Another string came out and it was attached to the card where the king came from towards the king. The string keeps pulling each of them until, just a bit....!

Azazel!”

From my ultimate skill, a wand scepter appeared on my hand and I pointed the scepter to the king who got blinded by my strings.

“Ultra fireball—!!”

The fireball launched towards the king and then, it was successful. The king returned to the card.