Chapter 5: I got kidnapped right after I got freed from the forest

Groowwwlll

I was very hungry. My stomach made a noise in the middle of the road.

An endless road.

Before that, I was inside the forest for about 4 hours. I was looking for a way out.

It was a real struggle.

I kept walking the same way, and it really was as if I'm walking in Circles.

In the fifth times of walking in circles, I used my Distinctive Passive Skill: Iron Thread and put them on the trees to act like some signs that I've been in this place. I tied the iron thread on the body of the tree and carved a mark as a sign.

...... And I was right.

I was walking in circles.

I creeped out the moment I saw my Iron Thread and my mark for the second time and finally made it on my mind.

I was really, really walking in circles.

I tried to solve this kind of phenomenon and it works.

By using my Distinctive Passive Skill: Iron Thread and Distinctive Passive Skill: Thread Manipulation, I strangled up all the thread around me and let it act as a blade.

And with one swing, I turned around with my arms open wide; I twisted my body with the iron thread coming from both of my hands.

And then, just like that.

The surrounding suddenly shattered like some glass that broked.

It was an illusion.

I came back to the place where there were blood stains and blueish liquids around me. I was back to the place where I really was meant to be.

Ding!

New Skill Acquired:
Distinctive Passive Skill: Eye of puppeteer. 」

After the noise, my eyesight became blurry for two seconds, then weird letters and status appeared in the corner of my eyes.

I don't know what happened, but when I glanced around at my surroundings, I suddenly knew that the illusion I broke was the spell called: Infinite Illusion.

"No wonder I walked in circles. Because as the name suggests, it's infinite?"

'...And how did I know it?'

"Woah! Again! My skills were amazing! This is because of my new Distinctive Passive Skill: Eye of Puppeteer right? Let me test it!"

I looked at my thread and a piece of information floated above it.

「 Skill: Iron Thread.
A thread made of Iron.
Durability: C+ 」

Amazing! Just by looking at it, I can tell what the heck is this thing! It can even see what the grass around me is called or the name of the tree.

Distinctive Passive Skill: Eye of Puppeteer is amazing!!

───And so, that's what happened.

By my eyes, I figured out the way out of the forest.

Although I did encounter some wolves or some mushrooms that had feet, I slayed all of them with my Distinctive Passive Skill: Iron Thread.

I killed them because they're in my way. That's why I turned to level 9.

Sadly, I didn't get a power up or something that is in the game. I just leveled up. I don't even know what changes in me.

Walking for an hour, the head of the sun sort of burned me. Nonetheless, I didn't care even if I got sunborn.

And became the clothes is made of metal, I also felt like the heat was traveling through my whole body and this made me feel like I'm in hell

Ding!

New Resistance Acquired:
Resistance: Heat and Fire 」

.....huh? Did I get a status resistance after being burned around the sun? I think this suffering was quite useful at least.

The heat in my skin, and the heat I felt suddenly vanished.

'.... With this kind of status resistance, I won't get sunborn right? I hope not....'

...!!!

Something grabbed my attention when I heard a rumbling noise of a vehicle.

Does a vehicle like a car exist at this place?

Then, a horse appeared with the wooden carriage.

「 Name: Wooden Wagon
Species: Equus ferus caballus 」

Equu..... What? It's not a horse?

Whatever, later for that. I think someone is coming out of the carriage.

The horse stopped from moving. Moreover, the carriage itself was weird.

How come there was no person in front of the carriage who handles the horse with a leash? Although the horse was leashed, it was attached inside the carriage.

How can a person see the road inside the carriage?

A man in his 30s came out of the carriage. He had a big figure, he also had muscle. He was wearing clothes like one of those vikings.

Not to mention he had a beard.

Just by looking at him, I already have a weird imagination- I imagined that I will literally fly away like some paper if he's going to punch me.

"N-nice to m-meet you mister...." I said with a smile offering my small hands to him as he walked closer towards me.

"Hmmmm." The big man responded, evaluating my appearance. "Just a kid. Such a shame but you will be around 6 gold coins."

My eyes widened listening to his speech.

6 gold of coins.... Is he going to sell me...?

"......"

No way, he's gonna kidnap me?

"Haha.... What is it mister?" Despite that, I still had a smile on my face even though I'm shaking in fear.

"Be a silent little brat. Imma sell ya for a better price."

And once again, I'm also right.

He's gonna kidnap me for real.