90

THIS IS A TEASER FOR MY SUPERNATURAL FANFICTION!! Doesn't give much info so I might give a bit more later. Not sure tho.

Title: We can be hero's [Supernatural FF]
Chapter name: 1. A new Hunt
No PoV
Dean and Sam had come across some murders in the news, so they decided to look into them. The reason behind that is that they sounded alot like a vampire was behind them. So they travelled to a small town in Michigan where the murders have been happening, to investigate.

Sam PoV
We had been driving for about forever when we finally reached our destination. The town looked a bit worn down but still decent. "Hey Dean, do we even have a plan on how to approach this? Because remember how we read that these people were super religious!" Dean roles his eyes. "Sammy this ain't the first time that we have done a job like this! So let's just look around a bit, check the place out and then ask around." I nod and Dean drives up to a small motel. He parks the Impala and we step out of the car. We check in and head to our room. "For how it looks on the outside, this really doesn't look all that bad!" I say. Dean flops himself on the bed and emidiatly pulls in a sharp breath. "If I were you I'd take that statement back." He says in an angry tone. I laugh for a second but emidiatly shut up as Dean gives me a death stare. "You were the one to jump on the bed like and idiot!" I say in my defence. Dean roles his eyes once more and then sits up on the bed. "Alright let's get this started!" He says trying to sound enthusiastic. After getting the fake FBI batches and putting on our suits, we leave to talk to the wife of the first victim.