✿27

You and I will be young forever~

Heavy breaths and groans in pain echoed through the whole car as the driver watched the young boy through the rear-view mirror

Heavy breaths and groans in pain echoed through the whole car as the driver watched the young boy through the rear-view mirror. With worry, the tall, slender middle-aged man asked, "Master, are you okay?"

Jaemin who was sitting on the back seat, looked through his eyelashes. "I'm alright."

"You clearly doesn't look like", he said when he saw the messy condition of the teen. "Did you get into a fight? Or someone did this to you? Did someone bully you? Who is that, Master? Your parents need to know. We need to take some steps-"

"Mr. Moon, I'm really okay."

The man sighed and passed him a handkerchief. "Your nose... Blood is coming out."

Jaemin put a portion of the handkerchief in his nose. "Don't tell Mom and Dad. They will return after a week. Before that, my wounds will get healed." He touched the scratch at the corner of his lips and groaned. "It hurts."

"Ask the maid to treat your wounds. You came back home being hurt before too. You always told me not to tell your parents? If some bad kids hurt you, you should tell them."

"They are never here at the right time when I need them. So, I stopped telling them whatever happens in my life." His voice lowered down.

After he returned home, he ran straight to his room and closed the door. He walked to the dressing table and looked at the mirror. He let out a sad chuckle, viewing his pathetic condition. He closed his eyes as a single tear rolled down his cheek. He was feeling a mixture of different emotions- sadness, anger, betrayal. "Change yourself...", he mumbled. He put off his broken pair of glasses and threw it in the dustbin and went to open the door after hearing a knock. The maid came inside and took a seat on the sofa along with the Master.

"Ow, ow, ow!", he exclaimed in pain when the lady was treating the wounds on his face.

"I am really worried for you. How long will you come back being like this? Why don't you fight back?", the woman asked.

"I'm sorry. I am too weak."

"Aww Jaemin. You are too kind and innocent. This shouldn't happen to you."

He stayed quiet and chewed his lower lip. The maid stood up with the first aid box after she was done and said, "Have some rest." She patted his shoulder and turned around going towards the door when she met a familiar person, bowed and left the room.

Sound of footsteps reached his ears when he looked with wide eyes, seeing one of his favourite people. A small smile appeared on his face as he called her name, "Wendy noona!!!"

"Hey buddy! I came to give you a surprise", she beamed and sat beside him. "But what happened? What's wrong with your face? And your hair?", she questioned, touching his unevenly cut hair. Worry was evident on his face.