Ask Me Anything

I, Donatello Hamato, have decided to create an ask poll for those curious enough to speak to a stranger and ask questions about their life

I, Donatello Hamato, have decided to create an ask poll for those curious enough to speak to a stranger and ask questions about their life. It has come to my attention that people find me to be entertaining in some way, causing me to become some sort of celebrity, and I shall take full advantage of this. This may seem like some sort of leisurely activity, but I can assure you this is not. I'm using this as a social experiment to see how you might react and as a way to test a new robot currently in beta, Artisan. Yes, I know that it's a clever name. It creates art based on requests, but doesn't always function perfectly. As an example, the drawing above has switched the hands, which looks sort of like incredible flexibility that also happens to be very painful. 

Put your questions in the comments below, though it may go in the comments section of any other chapter in the future. If you do not get a response when a chapter is posted, Artisan is either recharging after drawing or has a gear jammed. As I said, it's still in beta, and it might not function as planned. 

Signing off,

Donatello Hamato