Enchanting Eyebrows

Salutations once again, @cerulean-crystal ! Thank you for your continued contribution to the art of science!

Our asker said: Hey Donnie, how did you learn to draw such fine eyebrows? Every time I try to put on makeup I end up looking like a creepy undead sea monster. 

It took a lot of practice to get to the glorious state I ,and my eyebrows, are in today, and I tend to draw them onto my mask instead of my skin now. Because of that, I can put it on a Donatello-shaped modeling figure and draw as if it were on paper, making it smoother. Before this method, however, I would slowly perfect my hand eye coordination and study the methods of "makeup tutorial" creators on the web. I stopped showing Nardo my craftsmanship after the first time until I'd completely perfected it. On another note, it must take a lot of effort to make yourself look like a zombified creature of the deep, right? I've seen professional makeup artists (online, of course) who are incapable of creating such an image, so you may have a future in the art of cosmetics in one way or another. If you're attempting to go for mainstream, make sure to be prepared for a lot of erasing (or, in makeup's case, wiping off) and redrawing at first, and relax before beginning in order to steady your hand. A shaky hand will cause nothing but problems, after all. Also, since Leonardo wouldn't leave me alone about it, he asks you all, "So... you guys from Jersey?" Of course he does, though, he always tries to bring New Jersey into the conversation for no rational reason. 

Signing off,

Donatello Hamato