LGBTQ+?

Salutations, @someshtgoinginohio ! Thank you for your contribution to the art of science!

Our asker said: Hey Donnie, are your Aro-Ace or just Ace? If none then what are you? No need to answer the question but it's for my science project. (please help me i'm being held hostage while writing this question)

I identify with the term Asexual as I'm disinterested with the idea of engaging in certain activities, but am not currently sure of my romantic orientation and am working to see who my ideal partner is if I have one. I also support all people of the LGBTQ+ community and believe that everyone should be free to love who they want, regardless of gender, and that they should be free to choose who they are and how to express themself. My whole family does, in fact, and we work to be inclusive of everyone. I found a way to fasten my new Asexual pride flag to my arm for pride events and used Artisan to show it off. 

Also, you're being held hostage right now? Who's holding you hostage? Are you in danger? Do you see any potential escape routes? If you're able to, escape, and if not, let me know if you need to be saved and I'll get the team ready for a rescue mission. If you do need saving, give us all of the details so it's easier to find you and save you.

Signing off,

Donatello Hamato