The Dark

Freyja huffed, smacking her alarm clock. Oh how she was going to regret staying up all day trying to figure out the Fazbear mystery. Well, at least the girl had been able to read the theories of the attraction, and official police statements about it. Even though they were all just theories, one thing was for sure, everything led back to William Afton. Just where the hell did he go though? The alleged murder had disappeared years ago, never to be seen again. This whole thing was just...off.

The brunette sighed, moving from her spot at her desk, only to struggle to put on her uniform. At least her ribs were healing, no matter how slowly.

With a sigh, Freyja trudged out of her apartment, continuing on with her routine. As expected, the old truck roared to life, before the girl started driving towards the creepy attraction. During the drive, a quick and loud pitter patter drew on the girl's attention. Crap, the rain was coming down hard, and was accompanied by a distant boom.

When the night guard arrived, she promptly reached for the flashlight sitting in her glove compartment. Well, hopefully she wouldn't need it. The thought offered little comfort as Freyja made her way inside the pizza place. So far so good, the lights were all working.

Groaning, the petite brunette moved to sit in the old leather chair in the grungy office. Everything was going smoothly, until the decayed bunny was nowhere to be seen. Shit! Shit! Shit! Where did he disappear to? So far there was no sign of Springtrap, though that didn't compel the girl to get up and look for him. What if he was waiting for her in some camera's blind spot? That was a risk Freyja was not willing to take.

An hour had passed, and Springtrap still wasn't seen. Now, the petite brunette was starting to get worried. Reluctantly, the girl sighed and moved off her seat and towards the door. However, before the guard even made it an inch toward the door, two silver eyes sent a wave of shock over her. "Just how long have you been there!?" Freyja exclaimed, backing up.

"An hou...hour." The massive bunny stated with a slight chuckle before going back to silently watching the girl again. Had she really not noticed him? He was seven feet tall for f's sake!

Just when Freyja thought it couldn't get any worse...it did. After an earth shaking boom, all the lights in the attraction were off. Now, it was pitch black inside the office except for the slight glow of Springtrap's eyes.

The guard fumbled with her flashlight for a few seconds before finally pressing the button to turn it on. God, everything was even creepier illuminated by the weak light.

Ah shit...Freyja would have to walk right by the murderous bunny to check the back up generator. With a racing heart, the guard crept forward, before shooting out of the door, her arm barely brushing against the bunny. Well, so far she was still alive, that was a good sign...right?

The petite brunette looked back at the animatronic who hasn't moved yet, before making her way to the main generator. Edward had said to check that one first in case of a black out, and thankfully she remembered where he said it was.

Once the girl was out of sight, the greenish-yellowish robot snuck around the place he knew well. Internally grinning, the male snuck behind Freyja as she smacked the generator in hopes of turning it on. "Boo." Springtrap stated, leaning into the guards ear.

The petite brunette shrieked, dropping her her flashlight while jumping backwards right into the robot. "You scared the shit out of me!" Freyja exclaimed, moving away from the bunny while picking her flashlight back up in the process.

"Tha-t was Th-the poi..nt." The decayed bunny chuckled, standing up right again. Messing with the girl brought amusement to the otherwise bored animatronic. This had become the most entertaining part of Springtraps day.

The guard simply rolled her eyes before moving to turn on one of the back up generators with a few grunts and smacks of frustration. Well, the lights were dim and flickering, but at least they were on now. Honestly, the dim lights made Springtrap look even creepier. Huh, maybe Freyja should have left the lights off.

Shuddering, the female hauled ass back to the office, settling back down in her chair. Meanwhile, a certain decayed bunny made his way through the vents that connected with the small room. The night wasn't over yet, so neither were his antics.

Slowly, the animatronic creeped out of the vents as quietly as possible, before looming over the girl. He was currently standing in her peripheral vision, waiting to be noticed again.

Eventually, Freyja looked up to check the window of the office. That's when the girl saw a flash of green. Doing a double take, the guard sluggishly turned to look at what was next to her, and sure enough it was Springtrap. "You've gotta stop doing that." The girl hissed, subtly moving further away from the decayed bunny with a racing heart. Honestly, the murderous animationic always had a way of spooking her, no matter what he did. It was terrifying to work with him, a robot that seems to desire death, not to anyone in particular but just in general.

"Tell me more about the history of Fazbear pizzeria? I assume you'd know." Freyja inquired, after slowly working up the nerve. The animatronic seemed old, so surely he'd know what happened.

"I don't thi-nk yo..you app-recia..te how ha-hard it is for me to sp-eak." Springtrap maniacally chuckled, sort of glaring at the girl. "I di-did it." He added, awaiting a reaction. Honestly, he didn't know what to expect from the girl, half of him thought she'd run away and the other thought she'd just stay quiet or something like that.

At his first sentence, Freyja muttered a quiet apology. She really didn't need the bunny to get pissed at her, after all he could kill her if he wanted to. "Afton...?" Was the only audible thing the guard muttered next. William Afton was said to be the killer, so what the hell did Springtrap have to do with this.

"Tha-t's r...right." Springtrap nodded, before slowly leaving the office. He was going to let her figure things out, or she could question him more tomorrow. Honestly, he simply wanted to see how this would play out.

Freyja simply watched the animatronic with furrowed brows. She was confused, what the hell did he mean? Was he Afton at some point? That made no sense!

The brunette groaned as the bell rung, before grabbing her gear and leaving. Everything about that horror attraction felt...sinister, and now Freyja had more of an understanding of why. Though, just what did that bunny mean? Well, she'd look up anything and everything about William, and that is exactly what she did once she arrived home.