The interview

5:35am
"Y/n, nice to meet you!!"

By the time my alarm rang it was still dark out, I decided to wake up really early because I didn't want to stress about having to rush.

I made myself coffee and started getting ready, I began to do my makeup and tried so hard to conceal and cover up the purple surrounding my eye. It was slowly fading but it was still noticeable, thanks Sho.

I went for a no makeup-makeup look, the initial goal was to look as natural as possible. I really took my time and didn't finish doing my makeup around 6:40am.

Around that same time I stared getting dressed into the clothes I had picked out from my sisters closet, I put on a beige pair of slacks, a silk green top with a white cardigan over, layered gold necklaces, my gold hoops I always wore, and a black pair of pointed-toe slingback heels. I thought it through and also packed a pair of cute black sandals to wear for after my interview when it was time to go to the dealership with Sho.

For my hair I did the heatless scarf method curls. I took them out and ran my fingers through my hair to break up the curls, it was a curly messy look and I absolutely loved it. I was basically ready to go, I just had to grab my purse, phone and get an Uber.

My Uber got here at 7:05am and I was finally on my way to the stadium.

It was only a 30 minute drive but within those 30 minutes I was freaking out. The night before I was feeling confident and prepared but now I think the nerves finally got to me.

I arrived at the stadium at 7:40am, I was 20 minutes early. I checked in and was told to wait in the office waiting room. Sitting, I didn't realize I had zoned out until my phone buzzed, it was Sho.

                                  Sho⚾️

-Hey, good morning and good luck today!!!
-Text me when you're interview is
done so we can go get brunch :)

Good Morning, and yes I will!!!-

A few minutes later a guy walked in, he also checked in and sat in the waiting room.

He had brown hair, fair skin, hazel colored eyes, and was dressed in a suit. We finally made eye contact and he said "Are you here for the interview too?" "Y-y-yeah" I said. "I'm scared!" He said, "me too" I responded. "I'm Alex by the way!" He said and held out his arm to shake my hand. "Y/n, nice to meet you!!" I responded and shook his hand.

Right after that I was called into the office and my interview began. I was asked lots of questions and tried to answer them all with honest answers.

It only took about 40 minutes until I was dismissed, the lady that was interviewing me was really nice and said I would be getting a call later today or tomorrow. Meaning, I don't know if I got the job yet, but she did make it seem like I did so hopefully I'll be starting sometime next week.

I texted Sho that my interview was done and he texted me back saying he was in the Angels lounge room with Fletch and a couple other players. I walked over there and as soon as I opened the lounge doors the room went silent and everyone was surprised to see me, well everyone except Sho.