Homemade Omeletts

"that is one way to repay me"

He unlocked the door to his place and I was expecting him to set me down on the couch but instead we walked into what I assumed was his bedroom.

He plopped me on the bed, "You can sleep in here and I'll get you some clothes right now so you can change" he said while he dug into some drawers for a t-shirt and a pair of sweats. He handed them to me and led me to the bathroom that connected to a walk-in closet.

I stubbled to the bathroom, closed the door behind me and proceeded to change, I slipped on the sweats that were black and actually fit my waist but were very long. I hadn't been wearing a bra with my dress prior so I just put it on without anything under. It was a grey Angels practice shirt with the number 17 and Sho's last name on it, it was super oversized on me though and practically went a little over my knees.

I walked out and Sho was sitting on the bed scrolling on his phone. He noticed I walked out and immediately stood up, "I left a couple water bottles by the night stand there and I can bring a couple more blankets so you're not cold" he said. "No it's okay just the comforter is okay" I responded sitting on the bed. He grabbed a water bottle off the night stand, handed it to me, and proceeded to sit next to me on the bed. "Thank you" I said and opened it, I was so thirsty.

"Don't worry about waking up early, you can sleep in and-" I cut him off. "You don't have to do this" I said while looking down. "No, but I want to" he responded, my heart stopped and I looked up at him. "Plus I couldn't just leave you there, it wasn't safe" he continued "I don't know how to repay you" I said. "You don't have to repay me, I know you would have done the same" he said and smiled.

He was right, I truly would have done the same.

We looked at each other for a second and I don't know what took over me, but the urge to kiss him grew inside me.

My actions spoke before my mind and without thinking I kissed him...

I realized what I did, quickly backed away, and covered my lips with my hand out of shock.

What is wrong with me???

I could feel my face getting hot, and I covered my face with my hands out of embarrassment.

He chuckled and looked at me, "that is one way to repay me".

Before I said anything else he grabbed my chin and kissed me again. I could feel him smiling through the kiss, causing the feeling of butterflies to form in my stomach.

"You look cute in my clothes" he whispered pulling away.

My heart was racing so fast it felt as if it was going to burst out of my chest.

I smiled and looked at him, he smiled back and patted my thigh "okay well I'll let you get to bed" he said standing up. "Goodnight" I responded, "Goodnight" he said and with that he walked out of the room and shut the door behind him.

I was left in utter shock, he kissed me back.

Maybe María was right.

Shohei has me giggling and swinging my feet.

I turned off the lights and got under the covers, they smelled just like him...

~~~~~~~

11:25am

I woke up to the smell of eggs and immediately checked my phone, it was eleven already.

I opened the door and the smell if eggs grew more intense. I walked to the kitchen and saw Sho cooking something on the stove and he had his back turned to me.

He turned back to grab something off the kitchen island and saw me. He was wearing grey sweats, a baby blue t-shirt, and a black nike hat backwards.

"Morning" he said, "Morning" I responded. "I went over to target and got you some makeup wipes and a toothbrush" he said. How considerate, not even my ex boyfriend ever did that.

"thank you" I smiled

"I'm making omelets and they should be done in about 5 minutes" he said while turning back. "okay" I responded and walked back to the room to the bathroom. I took my makeup off and brushed my teeth. I looked so bad and I eagerly wanted to go home and shower.

When I walked back to the kitchen there were two omelets served separately on the small dining table he had. I sat down and waited for him, "coffee?" he asked. I nodded my head and he grabbed two mugs from one of the cupboards.

He finally sat down and we made eye contact. "You are the first person outside my family to try my famous omelets" he said, I laughed and began to eat.

OH MY GAWD this man is FINE and CAN cook!!!

"Omg, this is really good!!!" I said shocked, "Of course it is" he said with a smile. "This is an Ohtani secret recipe", we looked at each other and both laughed.

After that we continued eating and talked.