Compliments

10:25am
"Green brings out your eyes"

I walked up to where the guys were and greeted them, they were all surprised to see me. They did know I had my interview this week, but didn't know exactly when.

"Hey Y/n" said Fletcher while side hugging me, "Hey" I answered. "What are you doing here so early?" Fletch asked, "I had my interview today at 8am, but it's over now" I responded. "Oh okay, how'd it go?" He asked, "It went actually went really well, and I wasn't the only one there, I met this guy named Alex. He said he was also there for an interview, but I'm not to sure if for the same job" I answered. As soon as I brought up Alex, Sho instantly raised his eyebrows, bit his bottom lip and shifted the way he was standing Fletcher saw this and smirked.

"Hmmm okay, so what I'm hearing is you might become part of the Angels family?" Fletcher asked. "Umm I thought I already was" I responded and playfully rolled my eyes. "No I'm kidding, but yeah hopefully!!" I answered.

After I said that Sho spoke up "Y/n, uh do you wanna get going?". "Yeah, whenever you're ready." I smiled. With that I said my goodbyes to Fletch, Jo, and a couple others and Sho and I walked out of the lounge area.

"So we have an hour and a half to kill, do you wanna go get bagels?, there's this new place that opened, I've been wanting to try." Sho said. "Yeah I'm down for that" I said.

We got to his car, and again Sho beat me to the door again. Pulling out of the parking lot, the bagel shop was around 10 minutes away. When we arrived it was pretty empty. Sho did say it had just opened so it makes sense that it wasn't that busy.

I ordered first and was about to give the cashier my card, when Sho snatched it from my hand and gave the cashier his. "Shohei NO, give me my card back!!" I said, he raised his arm up high and held my card up, "No Y/n, it's on me" he said, playfully I tried jumping but the motherfucker is a giant.

Sho ended up paying and eventually gave me my card back. Sitting at a table waiting for our bagels, Sho looked me up and down and said "Green brings out your eyes", I was confused at first but then realized he was talking about my green silk top. "Thank you" I responded surprised, because it caught me off guard.

~
We finished eating around 11:45am, walked back to Sho's car and drove to the dealership. While walking and talking to Sho for 40 minutes a white 2021 Chevrolet Malibu caught my eye. It was a very reliable car and was in my price range. Plus it was a good size, was good with gas, and Sho agreed it was a good car.

After about two hours later I finally finished signing and filling out important paper work, and the car was mine. Though I had to wait until Friday to pick it up.

We left the dealership and were on our way back to the stadium when Sho said "Shoot I don't have my cleats with me, is it okay if we stop by my place and get them?" "Yeah it's okay" I responded.
With that he made a U-turn and we drove to his place.