Unconditional Surrender

"I mean yeah, but she's not near as pretty as you"

Sunday 8am

I woke up rather early and started getting ready for the day, Sho was coming to pick me up at around 10 and I still had to shower, blowdry my hair and finish getting ready.

After I got out of the shower I changed into a pair of blue high waisted wide legged Levi's, a white knit ribbed long sleeve and my black chuck 70s. Sho did say to wear comfortable shoes so chucks were the safest option.

For my hair I attempted to try to give myself a blowout look and then did minimal makeup. At 9:45 Sho texted me saying that he was on his way and would be here soon. I put everything I needed in my small black shoulder bag, grabbed a jacket, my phone and keys. I was quickly finishing putting on perfume when my phone buzzed, it was a text from Sho saying he was outside. With that I grabbed my purse, jacket, and I headed out.

I walked out the doors of my apartment structure and walked to where Sho had parked. I opened the door and saw he was holding two cups of coffee from Philz. With a smile forming on my face I chuckled.  "Morning" he said, "Morning" I responded trying not to blush. He got me coffee, how cute. As I was getting in the car he spoke "I asked Mike where you liked your coffee from and he said Philz" he said holding out his arm for me to get a cup. "Is it an iced mint mojito?" I asked with a smirk. "Yeah" he nodded and laughed. I took the coffee from him and took a sip smiling. "You just made my morning," I said.

With that he started the car and we got on the 5 heading towards San Diego.

While listening to the music that was softly playing in the car and looking out the window to my right, Sho spoke. "You look nice today!" he said looking at me for a split second then looking back at the road with a smile. Looking at him then at the road in front of me slightly blushing I said "thank you, I like your hat!". Sho was wearing a light cream colored New Balance hat, black shirt, light denim washed jeans, a pair of beige New Balance 550s and black Ray-ban glasses. He looked really good, and those glasses made him look like a DILF.

~~~~

11:35am

It took around two hours to get from my apartment to San Diego because of traffic but it didn't feel long because we basically talked the whole car ride.  By the time we arrived we were both kinda hungry and decided to stop at a small cafe before we started exploring.

There is a big shopping center called Fashion Valley in SD that was in the area we were and we decided to stop there first. I have already been here, but the huge amount of  high end stores all in one area always amazes me. Personally I was not looking for anything in particular so I just browsed around for a bit. Sho did buy a couple pairs of shorts and shirts from the Nike store and I ended up buying these cute flared black leggings and matching sports bra that was on sale at Aerie.

Before leaving we entered the Kate Spade Store and a cute beige handbag caught my eye. I admired it for a second then checked the price, it was almost $400. Moving to Tempe on Wednesday and other recent expenses, I don't have the income to make a big purchase like this right now. I put it down and kept looking at the other bags that were on the same display. Sho noticed this and instantly pulled out his card, I looked at him and shook my head. "Don't" I said, "come on it's only $375" he said picking up the bag and heading towards the register. "No!" I said catching up to him, grabbing his wrist. He tried pulling his arm back, causing me to raise my voice a bit by accident. "Shohei Ohtani NO '' I said in a threatening way while shaking my head. I used his government name, causing him to be aware that I was serious. I took the bag from his hands and took it back to where it was displayed leaving him by the register speechless. I walked back to him shaking my head at him once again, then wrapped my arms around his arm and pulled him out of the store. He sighed and obediently followed. Once we were outside I looked up at him with a serious expression, "You can't just buy me things because I admire them for a second '' I said, still holding his arm. "But I could tell you really wanted it" he said looking down at me, I laughed and playfully rolled my eyes. "Okay but it doesn't work like that" I said softly, hitting his bicep. "Fine," he huffed, crossing his arms. I laughed and said "Let's go!" grabbing his arm again and leading the way to the parking lot.