Your lips my lips..

"I enjoyed your lips on my lips."

12:15pm

Right after we had finished eating, I insisted on doing the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen, it was the right thing to do.

Sho decided to take a quick shower, and I waited for him in his living room after I had finished making his bed.

As soon as he walked into the living room, we instantly made eye contact,

he was shirtless...

With only gray sweats and his wet hair caused droplets of water to slowly fall and run down his chest.

Seeing him with wet hair fresh out of the shower made him WAY more attractive

OH MY GOD, I could feel myself getting really red.

I just stared at him, not realizing I was directly looking at his big ass biceps, and toned chest.

Sho took notice of this and cleared his throat, making me a bit embarrassed. "Just let me know when you want me to drive you home okay" Sho said.

He knew exactly what he was doing...

Embarrassed by my actions and immediately looked down turning from how incredibly hot he looked, I stuttered my words and hesitantly said "N-n-now is okay, you can take me home now.

Why am I so awkward

At the moment all I wanted to do was go home, shower, scream into my pillow, then call Ro and tell her about all of this.

"Okay, let me just grab a shirt and my keys," he said.

With that we eventually were in his car and on the freeway heading to my apartment.

The car ride was silent with only one of his playlist playing quietly in the background. That was until we arrived in front of the apartment structure, that silence broke.

Fidgeting with my fingers looking down with the occurrences of the night prior rushing through my head making me feel guilty I finally spoke "I'm sorry for being such a pain in the ass last night, I promise I'm not always like that when I drink, and I'm really sorry about the kiss, I really don't know what-". "It's okay", he cut me off and put his hand on my thigh making me finally turn to look at him.

"I-I'm really sorry" I said again looking down at his hand on my thigh trying not to look up at him because I could feel myself blushing.

Seeing me do this he caressed my thigh and with his other hand lifted my chin gently, "Hey look at me" he said softly. "You were not a pain in the ass, and that kiss" he said taking a pause. "I enjoyed your lips on my lips".

My eyes widened, and I just knew I was as red as a tomato.

He chuckled at my reaction and said "you're cute"

I've never wanted to scream more until now. Everything he does makes me want to scream.

With no words I just looked at him in shock, not knowing what to say or do I swung the car door open and yelled "I'll give you back your clothes next time I see you" while running into the main entrance of the structure.

God why do I keep making a fool out of myself...

I ran into my apartment and jumped on my bed, instantly grabbing one of my pillows and screaming into it trying to process all that has happened in the span of less than 24 hours.

He does it so easily, everything he does just makes my heart skip a beat. I don't know how to describe it, but he makes me feel like I'm in high school again crushing over a stupid boy.

~~~

Just about after that I showered and changed into a pair of loose black sweats and a beige crewneck.

Walking into my room I put Sho's clothes with the rest of my clothes that needed a wash and headed to where my washer and dryer were, walking back to my room after putting them in, I grabbed my phone that was charging off my night stand.

Sho⚾️

-Hey just put your clothes to wash

-Again thank you for everything :)

Anytime, I know you would do the same for me :)-
I forgot to tell you, do you know you sleep talk?-

-Shut up no I don't

Yeah you do lol-

-Stop that is so embarrassing

It was just little snores, don't worry about it-

You were probably just really tired-

-No yeah I completely passed out as soon as I was under the covers haha

I bet-
But anyways I was gonna ask before you bolted out of my car-
Do you have plans for tomorrow?-

-Sorry about that
-And no not at the moment why?

I wanted to go to San Diego before
I have to move to Arizona for spring training-

I've never really been, other than if we -
have events or play the Padres, and I was wondering if you wanted to come considering your a local around here

-Yeah I'm down
-What time though?

I have a meeting at the stadium at 8 so probably around 10 I'll go and pick you up-

-Okayy!

Wear comfortable shoes btw we're gonna do some walking-

-Okay see you Sunday then

See you :)-

I put my phone down and the biggest smile slowly formed on my face...

That's when I remembered that I have to pack for Arizona for spring training, we leave next Wednesday.

~~~

4:20pm

In the midst of arranging what clothes I was going to bring, my stomach grumbled and I decided to make dinner, I was craving pasta.

While waiting for the bow tie pasta to cook for my alfredo, I grabbed my phone and FaceTimed Ro.

I still hadn't told anyone about the prior night and you know the feeling when something happens and you have to tell someone or else you'll explode... that is what is happening to me right now.

As soon as she picked up I smiled and didn't say anything. "What?" she asked, confused. I giggled still not saying anything taking in this moment.

I have not crushed over a guy like this since senior year, and Ro knows that.

I took a deep breath and said "Sho and I kissed.." Ro's eyes went wide and she looked at me with her mouth open for a good 10 seconds. "Shut the fuck up, you're lying!!!" she said. I just smiled and nodded my head. "OMG Y/N!!!!" she said excitedly, "HOW, WHAT, WHEN WHERE???" "Last night" I smiled while blushing.

I eventually told her everything while finishing making dinner.

~~~~

+*Author's note*+ - Japan won the WBC championship!!!, I'm so proud of all the teams that participated.

Ohtani fr ong deserves major head

But anyways I have a question for you guys... what are your guys's thoughts on me writing smut for one of the upcoming chapters??? Should I?? or do you guys want to get robbed and I'll just write about the morning after. Idk but lmk because honestly I'm a horny fuck and I would be down to write it... Also thank you so much if you have made it this far, I haven't been able to write as much as I would like to and lowkey been having writer's block, but with season officially starting on the 30th let's hope I'll get the motivation to write more.

Once again thank you!!!- 1800smackthatbitch