10| I Wanna Ruin Our Friendship

Y/n looks at me with a cryptic smile, walking towards the lake with pebbles in her hand

"I know we are not friends or anything...but I'm here for you...if you need someone to talk to." She faces me with a small crooked smile.

"We aren't friends?" I cock up an eyebrow with a wrinkled forehead, anticipating an answer.

"Well," she starts, my eyes follow her automatically. The control she has over me is overlooked. "I was a bit miserable after you broke my heart by being mean to me." Y/n dramatically lays a hand on her head with a high-pitched voice of vain. "You lost this friendship! So make up for it and retrieve it back, Jungkook!"

Y/n motivated me at this silly fuss she created. It was funny seeing her act like a damsel in distress, someone Y/n is totally opposite off.

"You come back little punk! I thought you were serious!" I yelled, trying to catch her as she ran away, leaping into puddles.

I circle arms around her, carrying towards the lake while she kicks her legs in the air. With a splash of water I threw her in the lake, he flushed face soaked wet.

"Don't make that cute pout- you look like an angry sea otter." I chuckled, my orbs dancing round her figure. Wet clothes clasped to her body, the glistening water dripping down her collar bones.

Gosh.

I unconsciously lick my lips.

"Let me make up for the so-called— ruined friendship." I scowl jumping into the lake with a splash. Y/n squeaks lightly, her pissed-off face glowing in the moonlight.

"I'm this close to ripping your head off," she sarcastically smiled, trying to tower over me. Fisting my shirt. I react suddenly by tripping over her and both of us fall into the water again, drenched from head to toe.

Y/n starts hitting my chest lightly, her body close to me with her legs wrapped around my waist. "Something is touching my leg!" she whined, splashing water everywhere as she threw a fit, squealing lightly and murmuring curses with a quivering voice.

"Fine..."

I quickly picked her up, throwing her over my shoulder, her body dangling freely.

"What are you doing!" she shrieked.
"Picking you up." I responded.

"No— pick me up the proper way! Or else I will bite your ass." I could feel her cheekily smiling, her face hitting my back constantly as I swung her on my shoulder.

"Bite me and I'll drop you in the water again." I shot her an irritated look that she cannot see anyways. My response turns out to keep her porthole shut for the next five minutes to return to my car. Peaceful eerie wind that interlocked itself in my bangs.

I place her down finally, rummaging through the bag I bought along the trip.

"What am I supposed to wear now?" Y/n questioned with hands on her hips and a tone that was sassy enough to be portrayed by Regina George.