How it all started

Y/ns POV:

"DAD! DAD! WHERE ARE YOU?" I cried while screaming, I couldn't believe what I had just seen, "Sweetie what's wrong, daddy has wo-" he stopped, tears formed in his eyes, standing in front of us was my mum's body hanging from a rope that was wrapped around her neck, "Daddy, what happened to mommy?" I asked, still crying, my dad picked me up and he ran outside, he called the cops and soon they came, they went inside the house came back out with my mum on a rolling hospital bed thing, they handed my dad a note which made him cry even more, he fell on his knees and hugged me tight, since I was young I didn't understand what had happened to my mum but he told me she was gone and there was nothing we could do about it.

"Come on, I thought you would be excited" my dad said dramatically making me laugh, "I am, but I'm also a little bit disappointed" I smiled, putting the last box in the moving truck, "Oh come on, be excited, our new house will be much prettier then this one, you can decorate your room however you want, you can even paint it, unlike this house" my dad said sticking his tongue out, "Go get dressed, your still in your pyjamas and you have to get your bag as well" he said, rolling his eyes, "Your still in your pyjamas as well! Also when we get there I need like a lot of new school supplies" I replied, running inside.

I grabbed the clothes I had on my bag, I put them on (picture shown above) and grabbed my bag which contained my headphones, phone, jacket, extra change of clothes, wallet with money and other stuff, I came out and saw that dad had also changed out of his pyjamas, " do you have anyone you want to say goodbye to?" my dad asked and I thought for a little bit and then went to our neighbours house.

"Hi Mrs Swanson, I was wondering if Beatrice is home?" I asked the middle-aged woman standing in front of me, "Oh sorry dear, she went to a sleepover at her friends house not that long ago, do you want me to leave her a message from you though?" I looked at the ground then back up at her, "Can you tell her that I'm going to miss her a lot and that- actually which house did she go to?" I know that was a weird question but she doesn't have a lot of other friends other than kids who live on our street "Oh she went to Maya's house" she replied, "Thank you!" I said running away, "I'LL BE RIGHT BACK DAD!" I yelled out to him as I was passing by our house.

"I need to talk to Beatrice, please". Couple minutes later Beatrice came out, "Aw hey babe" she said leaning in to kiss me but I stopped her, "Are you ok, baby?" I looked around and decided that I had to do this, even though I wasn't ready, "Beatrice, I love you which kind of makes this harder to say but your a great person and I loved spending time with you whenever I could and I'll always remember you but," I paused, I saw that tears were forming in her eyes and I felt so bad "we need to break, me and my dad are moving to a different place which means we'll probably never see each other again and we might just be better of dating other people" I finished and she started crying and so did I, she kissed me and held my hands

"You will always be my first love and nothing is going to change that, I love you too and I wish you the best at this new place your moving to" we hugged and I left, I was still crying so when my dad saw me he immediately ran up to me, "Sweetie, are you ok? What happened?" he asked, "I broke up with Beatrice" I said wiping away my tears, he hugged me and hugged him back, he then pulled away, "Sweetie, break ups happen, it's a normal thing, you just can't let it affect your mood, okay. Now let's go move to our new house".

We got in the car and started driving to Nockfell. After a while we stopped somewhere to get food, "I'm want a burger and fries with ice cream and coke" I told my dad, "We both know your not going to finish that" "Uh yes I will" he started shaking his head for "no", I started pretend crying so that I could make him feel bad and let me get my thing, and surprisingly it worked.

After we got back to the car I I ate my burger and fries, and just as I was about to take a bite out of my ice cream, "Can I try your ice-cream" my dad asked, I let him try it and he said it was nice, after like 20 minutes my ice-cream was almost finished but since it had melted I just drank it cause it would be faster, "You eat not drink ice-cream" my dad said, "It was melted!" "Your point?" He looked at me disappointedly.

"Dad, I have something I need to tell you!" I told him, he already knew what was going to happen so he rolled his eyes, "I- am- a- lesbian" he tried to put on his best shocked face which made me laugh, "Honestly, you've told me like a billion times" "your point?" I replied, making him chuckle, "Now your just using your old man's comebacks" "your point?" he rolled his eyes, "Ok, stop now, oh hey look, we're here" I looked at the window and saw our new house, "Cute house" I said, "I know, I bought it"

________________________________________
I'm actually so excited for this story, there is hardly any "Ashley Campbell x Reader" stories! Anyways byeeeeeeeeee!

<33333333333