School day

Y/ns POV:
I woke up really early this morning, so I decided to get ready for school really early, I put on one of the shirts that I got yesterday which was an (f/c) crop top, which probably wasn't for school but who cares, I also decided to wear my black pleated skirt again, I put white socks on and Mary Jane shoes on, I put some eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss on (or not, whatever you prefer, also y'all can change the outfits, idc, I just give out ideas if you don't know what you want to wear). I put everything that I needed in my school bag and waited for dad in the kitchen while I scrolled through tiktok on my phone.

"Good morning pumpkin, you excited for school?" dad asked, making himself coffee, "I guess so" I replied, I was sort of excited for school but not that much at the same time, then I remembered I forgot to get a jacket so I ran to my room to get one and I put it on, "What do you need a jacket for? it's going to be sunny" dad stated, "Just in case" I replied, I didn't get the jacket for the weather but just in case I needed it if I got in trouble by the teacher or something, "Well, let's go then!" dad said, he grabbed his car keys and we headed out and went inside the car.

We got to the school and I started kind of regretting coming here, I said bye to dad and he left, I went to the office to get my locker and classes. The person working at the office gave me a piece of paper and went back to doing whatever they were doing before. I went to my locker and wondered where Larry and Sal were, soon I saw two figures running in the distance, they were coming closer and closer until I saw that it was just Larry and Sal, "Hey, sorry it took us a while to find you" Larry said, standing against the lockers, gasping for air, while Sal had just sat on the floor, "Yea sorry, anyways what classes do you have?"

I told them my classes and we had some spare time before the bell rang so we just hung out and I met the rest of the group which was just Maple, Todd and Chug, but we left them because they were all busy doing their own thing. "Hey, who's that girl over there?" I asked pointing at probably the prettiest girl I've ever seen in my life, "That is Ashley Campbell" Larry said, "Yea, she is like soooo pretty, the prettiest girl at the school" Sallyface said, looking at the girl with lovey-dovey eyes "And the kindest" Larry added, hitting Sal on the back of the head to get him to snap out of it, "Sorry, but she's amazing!" he said looking at her.

I rolled my eyes, waiting patiently for class to start but that's when I noticed Ashley approaching us, "Hi, I'm Ashley Campbell but you can call me Ash, I heard that you're new, if you want I can show you around sometime!" she said smiling, she seemed so happy, "Sure, thank you, also im Y/n L/n but you can just call me Y/n or N/n" (nickname) (also whichever one you prefer) "Great then, I can show you around during lunch cause class is about to start," she paused for a second before continuing, "Actually what class do you have first?" she asked, "Oh, I have Art first!" I smiled at her, then I looked at Sal and Larry who's jaws would literally touch the floor any minute, "Oh, me too! We can walk to class together if you want!" she smiled, and my goodness was her smile beautiful.

I said bye to Sal and Larry and walked to class with Ashley, she was very talkative and she was absolutely the sweetest person I had ever met. The rest of the day went smoothly and she showed me around the school at lunch like she had promised, she seemed to know a lot about the school and she gave me a very detailed tour of the school and she got me to join volleyball with her.

______________________________________________________
I would make it longer but I'm literally so tired rn so I'm so sorry but byeeeeeee.

<3333333