Friends

Y/ns POV:

It had finally reached the end of the day, I started packing my things when Ash came up to me, "So I was thinking," she started, she took a deep breath and then continued "do you want to be friends?" she said, looking at her shoes, "Sure" I replied and smiled, she looked up and smiled at me as well. "Well, ok then, see you tomorrow!" she said as she left.

I wen to my locker where I saw Sal and Larry, "Hey guys!" I said, trying to open my locker but my hands were full, "Hi, so how was your first day?" Larry asked, taking my books, "It was good," I replied, smiling, I was able to open my locker and I took my things from Larry and shoved it all inside, "I also became friends with Ash" I said, we started walking out of school when I spotted Ash walking home and decided to go up to her, "See you tomorrow!" I said, leaving the boys and going to Ash.

"Hey" I said, walking up to her, "Oh hi, what are you doing?" she smiled as she stopped walking, "Oh, I though I could walk with you, if that's ok?" she nodded and continued walking, "It's fine, I don't mind, how was your first day?" "It was good, very interesting classes" "Yea, I guess, oh," she paused, I looked at her confused, "what your number?" "Oh it's (your phone number)" I said, while she typed in into her phone, she then pressed the call button to check if it works, *RING! RING!* "It works!" I took my phone out, and pressed the big red button.

We continued walking and talking until we got to her house, which I realised is next to my house, "I live next door to you" I said, giggling, "Oh- haha" we started laughing and said our goodbyes, "See you tomorrow!" she said, unlocking her door and going inside, I did the same with my house, "DAD, ARE YOU HOME?" I screamed checking to see if he was home, no response, "DAD!" I yelled out again, just to make sure. I went to my room first to put my things down and change, then I went down to the kitchen to get some food.

"I will be getting home late, we have frozen pizza in the freezer or you can go to Lisa's (I think, I don't think she'll mind)" I read out from yellow sticky note, I decided I was going to go to Lisa's for dinner so I called Larry to ask him if it was ok, he asked Lisa and she said yes. I went upstairs to take a nap before I had to leave to go their apartment.

______________________________________________________

Hey guys, very sorry for not updating a lot but school starts soon and one of my ex friends is trying to ruin my life so I got distracted with those things, ANYWAYS I hope you liked this chapter and I hope you see the next one, ALSO SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT, BUT SO IS LIFE, BYEEEEEEEEEEE!

<33333333333333