Dinner with who?

Y/ns POV:
"Oh, Y/n, I forgot to tell you but Larry lives somewhere around here, in Addison apartments I think it was called" my dad said bringing a box from the moving truck inside, "Can we go there someday?" I asked him, Larry Johnson was a friend of mine when we were younger but after him and his mom moved away we never saw each other again, "Um maybe tomorrow if you want, but now go get some sleep, ok?" I thank him and hugged and went inside.

"Go straight to sleep, I can organise the living room, kitchen and my room, but you can organise yours, but now go" he told me, I went inside to go to sleep but I didn't feel tired so I just went on my phone for a little bit but soon after I fell asleep at 3 pm.

I grabbed my phone to check what the time was and it 3 hours had already passed (if you can do the math, it's 6pm) I got up and saw that my boxes with my thing were finally here, I guess it would have been pretty hard to bring them up since my room is on the second floor.

I opened one of the boxes which contained my desk things, and I took everything out and decided to organise my desk, after a while I had finally finished and I was trying to find the box which contained my room decorations but before I could, dad came in and he told me something "Since we don't have any food, we're going out to eat, so like get dressed".

I grabbed one of the suitcases which had my clothes inside and grabbed the first thing I saw, which was a very pretty white dress with pink flowers on it, I grabbed some black t-bar shoe's with lace socks and ran out of my room, I saw dad putting his shoes on which reminded me I forgot my phone, so I ran back to my room, grabbed my phone and ran back out.

"Ready to go?" I nodded and we both exited the house, dad locking it behind us, I sat in the front seat in the car and played some games on my phone, "Put some music on kid" dad said laughing, I put my favourite song on, we fell in love in October by girl in red and dad turned the music up. "SMOKING CIGARETTES ON THE ROOF," I looked at dad like he was crazy, he was being super loud and both of our windows were down so everyone could hear him, and extra loudly might I add, "Daaad, calm down" he rolled his eyes, laughing and then turned the volume down, "We're here!"

We got out of the car and I looked up at the giant building standing in front of me, "Addison apartments? We're having dinner with Lisa and Larry aren't we?" I asked him chuckling, "They also invited another guy named Henry who has a son around your age named Sal" he explained to me as we walked inside, "Lisa gave me a keycard so we can go down to the basement" he said as we entered the elevator which soon went down to the basement.

Dad knocked on the only door that was there and Lisa opened it, "Oh Y/n, how I've missed you" she said hugging me "LARRY COME SEE WHOS HERE" she yelled out, letting my dad and I in, I soon saw a tall boy with long brown hair a sanity falls t-shirt, "Who?" he said rolling his eyes, "I see that you still like sanity falls" I said smiling, Larry turned to look at me and he seemed shocked, he ran up to me and picked me up and hugged me, "And I see that you are still tiny" I lightly punched him on the shoulder as a joke, "Mr L/n, how are you?" Larry said turning to look at my dad, just then I saw a kid with blue hair standing at the door of Larry's room.

I walked up to him, "Hi, who are you?" I asked him, shaking his hand "Oh I'm Sal but my friends call me Sallyface" he told me, "Sallyface, doesn't that like annoy you or something" he shrugged and I just brushed it off as nothing. After a couple of minutes we had said hello to everyone and Larry took me to his room, "LARRY JOHNSON," I screamed out dramatically walked towards his desk, I could hear Larry whispering something couldn't hear what, "IS THIS MY BARBIE DOLL FROM WHEN WE WERE 5, YOU STOLE MY DOLL!" I screamed picking up the weird looking doll, "Oh, what's a barbecue doll" he said taking the doll from my hands and throwing it out the window, "Dude, did you just say barbecue doll?" I said laughing and he started laughing and Sal started laughing. "Kids, dinners ready!" Lisa yelled out.

We went to the kitchen to go eat, "So Y/n, your dad told me you're starting school this Monday with Larry and Sal" Lisa said looking at me, "Reallyyy cool" I said confused but not really caring, I just wanted to eat cause I felt like I hadn't eaten in forever, "Sal and Larry can you help you around the school, but careful there's bullies and rude popular kids" Henry said, looking at Sal and Larry, "You boys better protect my daughter, cause if she gets hurt I'm calling your parents, but don't get hurt either, alright?" my dad said looking at us one by one, Larry and Sal nodded and I just continued eating my food, "Dude, slow down, your going to choke on your food" I looked up at Larry, not realising how fast I was actually eating, "Sorry" I said, but I had finally finished my food so that was good. After Sal and Larry finished with their food we went back to Larry's room to play video games.

After like an hour or two my dad said that we have to go and so did Sals dad, "Bye Lisa, Bye Larry, Bye Sal and Bye Henry" I said leaving the apartment and going to the elevator, after we got home dad told me to go to sleep and so I did.

_____________________________________________
Hi guys, a huge thank you for reading this book and have a nice day/night. Byeeeeeeeee

<33333333