~Chapter One: The first Concern~

Hello again, this is the true first chapter of the fanfiction. Sooo we should get into it right now.

But before that, I know I haven't done the best job at explaining things, so I'll try to clear stuff up, Ahem;

.Tanjiro didn't know Hanako was alive because he couldn't feel her pulse, and her body temperature was naturally cold because it was practically freezing weather.

. The Kamado family weren't buried as Tanjiro felt too much pain to do so.

.Nezuko will still wear her iconic kimono, how? Well I'm going with that Nezuko was about to head out to locate Tanjiro and bring him back, due to their mothers request

.Hanakos personality is shown very littley in the demon slayer canonic universe, so her personality in this fanfiction is mainly just what I think she'd be like

This chapter will deal with violence and blood. And there will be some non-cannon characters included, that's all.
~~~

-3rd Person POV-

"Help! Please help this girl!" Giyuu urged as he hit the streets of the Mt. Kumotori village, he didn't care about all the stares he was receiving from people who knew him, they could stare all they wanted too. But why really mattered is that he saved this young girl.

"Over here! I'm a doctor, I can help!" An older man called out, he was tall to say the least, with a kind face. But now was not the time go go into detail, so Giyu ran over to the man who was offering help.

"Follow me, and quickly." He ordered, Giyuu followed the man in and did what he was told, he couldn't shake the feeling that he knew the guy. 'Black hair, hazel eyes... could this be? No, it can't be. He would hate you too Giyuu, don't be idiotic.'

"Place her on the bed here, I may be able to save her leg." Giyuu placed her on the bed, then backed up to give the man some room. "Mind telling me what happened?"

Giyuu hesitated for a moment, he shouldn't tell him the truth, that it was a demon who killed the family on top of the mountain, "it- it was a bear... I think, I was just walking by and that's how I found this girl and her family." He lied.

"You don't need to lie young man, I know it's a demon." The man smiled to himself, washing his hands and putting on gloves. "I am a corps doctor, I know about you slayers." The man started to gather all of his tools.

Giyu was shocked to say the least, he thought that every corps member doctors were in the Butterfly Mansion or the Wisteria Houses? He finally managed to develop one singular thought, and he automatically moved himself into a quick bow, "Thank you sir, I will leave you alone to focus and save this girl." He opened the door to leave before he was interrupted.

The man paused for a quick moment before speaking up. "You're welcome to stay in the front room and wait, Hanako would want the person who saved her to be there when she wakes up."

'Hanako? So that's her name.' Giyuu thought, "Alright then. I will stay." He said plainly before leaving.

Giyu sat down in the front room, looking around before his eyes set on a singular picture on the centre of a shrine, his eyes open in shock and he very slowly got up to move closer to the picture. He thought he was dreaming, if he closed his eyes and opened them, he'll be back in the butterfly mansion with kocho telling him to 'be more careful next time'.

But that didn't happen, all he did was close his eyes and open them just to be in the same place as he was before. He took several deep breaths before reading the name plate underneath the photo. 'Tsutako Tomioka'