~Chapter Two: The fear,The helplessness,The hatred~

Hello again, I hope you've liked the fanfiction so far! Anyways we should get started.

Oh I'm sorry for any spelling it grammar errors I've made!

This chapter will deal with a small amount of violence and blood. And there will be some non-cannon characters included, that's all.
~~~
It took a little while for all of the hashira to arrive, with Mitsuri being the last one in. Two of the master's daughters were finally able to go and get their father

"Shinobu-San! Do you know what this meeting is about?" Mitsuri asked, standing next to her butterflied- hanori best friend.

"Ara? I'm afraid I don't know Mitsuri, I hope everything is ok. Especially with the master." Shinobu sighed, she hated the feeling of not knowing what's going to happen, but she had a feeling about what it's going to be about.

"I'm scared Shinobu, what if it's really, really bad? What if we have to face him!" Mitsuri started to ramble on a bit out of fear.

Shinobu looked around at her fellow Comrades, noticing one of them is missing. 'There's Obanai and Shinazugawa, Uzui and Rengoku, Muichiro and Gyomei, and Mitsuri is in front of me. Where is Tomioka-San? He's not by the Koi pond- something isn't right here.' Shinobu was about to alert the others that Tomioka wasn't here, but was interrupted by the masters daughter's announcing their fathers arrival.

"Master,Oyakata-sama, I pray that you're health is in good condition, and I continue to pray for your health." Gyomei and the rest of the Hashira knelt down to show their respect.

"Thank you, Gyomei, my child." Oyakata-sama had a grim look on his face, he couldn't believe what had happened in the past two or so days. This is a dark day in the corps history.

"Master, Is everything ok?" Uzui had lost his flashiness, seeing the grim look on the masters face.

"No my child, I'm afraid it's not ok." He announced as the hashira had very concerned and fearful looks on their faces, "I'm afraid that-"

~Earlier on~

"Father, Kanzaburou has returned with an alarming message." Kuina Ubuyashiki said to her father, who was currently stroking the feathers of the water hashira crow, who has indeed been injured, supposedly while flying over here.

Kagaya Ubuyashiki (A.K.A Oyakata-sama) nodded, "is it from the water pillar?"

"No. It appears to be from the demon king himself." Kuina replied, looking at her father.

Kagaya stoped petting a crow and his eyes widened and his breathing got quicker as did his heart rate, "please my daughter, Read it to me."

Kuina nodded, starting to do so. "Ubuyashiki Kagaya, We currently have your water hashira held captive. If you or any other of your pathetic slayers dare to come and rescue him, severe measures will be taken to ensure that the water pillar will die a painful and slow death. Regards- Muzan."

"This- this isn't good my child." Kagaya calmed himself down after hearing the contents in the letter.

"Shall we call an emergency hashira meeting, father?" Kuina asked, concerned for her father.

"Yes, yes please my child. This is an absolute emergency."
~~~
"T-Tomioka-San"

"He's been captured!?" Mitsuri yelled, "THAT CANT BE! HES SO STRONG AND HANDSOME!"

Obanai felt jelous of Mitsuri's remarks. But shrugged. "So what do we do master?"

Shinazugawa only sighed and huffed while Muichiro did a little "oh no" and quickly forgot about everything.