~Chapter Three: New Beginnings~

Hello everyone! I hope you're all having a good day/evening/ night.

I wanna say sorry for not updating in so long, I've Just been busy with stuff.

Anyways this chapter is mainly centred around Giyuu and Hanako just like every other chapter so far. But in this one it's more of Giyu being a father like figure to Hanako.

I'm sorry for any spelling/ grammar mistakes. But I'm too lazy to go back and look for em'. Sorry.

As always, there may be things of blood and violence. But this is aimed to be more of a chill chapter.

Anyways, enjoy.
~~
They've only been on the train for about an hour? And all of those 60 minutes were just Giyuu hiding from Mitsuri, and Hanako asking him more and more questions about himself. God he wanted to die more than ever.

"Mr? What's water breathing like?" Hanako asked, not knowing that a certain love breather was trying to listen in while eating some lunch boxes a few venders from the train station were selling.

Giyuu took a good moment to think before responding "It's like if you were in a lake, and you're the heart of the lake, helping to control the water to flow it towards where it needs to go." He spoke in a quiet tone, so that Mitsuri couldn't hear him.

"Oh, I think I get it." Hanako nodded, as she looked back she noticed a certain bright-haired girl looking at them. "I think your co-worker is staring at us."

Giyuu tensed up before realising something, his half n' half hanori. That's what's gonna give his position up "Can you hide my hanori?"

"I think I can, why?" Hanako asked

"My hanori, it's one of a kind. You can't find it anywhere else, I think Mitsuri is staring to recognise it." Giyuu said plainly while taking off his hanori and giving it to Hanako before adding on "Please look after it."

"I will. I promise!" She smiled, folding the hanori up and placing it under her own one. "Also, who are you talking about again?"

He sighed, explaining who Mitsuri is and genuinely staring to explain who his fellow hashira were to the young girl sitting behind him.

Another hour or two had passed by then, he didn't realise how much he was rambling about his fellow hashira, but he was mainly rambling about a short, purple butterfly hair clipped, insect breather. But his words were interrupted by Hanako's giggling.

"You really like this 'Kocho' girl, huh, Mr?" Hanako said with small giggles in between the words.

"What do you mean?" He asked

She smiled "Well... she's coming!"

"Who's coming?" He replied.

"Your co-worker."

'Shit' he thought, she'd recognise him, especially his hairstyle and eyes, 'I'll have to let my hair down to cover my eyes...' "Can you lie?" He let down his hair.

"What?" Hanako asked "I think I ca-"

"Good. Please do so, pretend I can't talk or something." Giyuu interrupted her, before looking down at the table, pretending not to notice the pink and green haired girl approaching him.

"Um, Excuse me little girl." Mitsuri asked

"Oh hi miss, what's the matter?" Hanako smiled, doing her best to act natural.

"Is this your father?" Mitsuri asked Hanako in a gentle, worried like tone.

"I- yes. This is my father- Gichii Mazubato. And I'm- Hanaki Mazubato!" Hanako replied nervously, she was not good with being put on the spot like this. But she had to protect herself and Mr. Tomioka at any and all costs. She had thanked the heavens that they'd been having a very quiet conversation about, well, everything they were talking about so far.