Chapter 1

"Cyno, can you pass me the tube over there please" Tighnari asked while closely examining a bubbling cup of pink liquid.
"Can't you take a break, you've been at this for hoursss" Cyno dragged as he handed the empty test tube to Tighnari.
"I will, I will, just be patient" Tighnari smiled to himself at Cyno's desire for his attention.
Tighnari took the tube from Cyno and began pouring the liquid into it.
"Ow!" Tighnari yelped as the hot liquid spilled onto his hand.
"Are you okay!?" Cyno took his hand and examined it carefully.
Tighnari whimpered as Cyno brushed the burn with his thumb.
"I'm sorry, did that hurt?" Cyno said looking at Tighnari.
"Just a little but it's okay" Tighnari replied and broke eye contact with Cyno and looked down at his feet. "I'm gonna go wash this off in the bathroom, I'll be back" Tighnari removed his hand from Cyno's and hurried to the bathroom.
The water from the sink was loud but Cyno could still hear the soft whispers Tighnari was letting out.
Cyno put his ear against the door, "Nari, let me help you" Cyno said.
Tighnari didn't respond but the whimpers continued.
"I'm coming in" Cyno announced as he opened the door.
Tighnari was sitting below the sink looking down.
Cyno squatted in front of Tighnari and put his hand on the fox's head. Tighnari tilted his face away from Cyno.
"I'm fine, let me handle this" Tighnari muttered.
"Why so cold so cold Nari, I'm just trying to help" Cyno's focus shifted to Tighnari's thighs. Tighnari crossed them over each other as Cyno's hand slid up and down the back of his head.
"Is he trying to hide it?" Cyno thought to himself noticing the bulge in Tighnari's pants.
"What exactly did you spill on yourself" Cyno asked.
"It was a test sample of a hormonal concentrate to help  plant growth" Tighnari explained.
"Hormonal concentrate? Does that have anything to do with the way your acting?"
"I believe so.."
"What does that stuff do Nari!" Cyno shouted as he started getting fed up with Tighnari's hesitation to answer the question.
Tighnari put one hand over the center of his thighs and pushed his head against Cyno's hand.
"Nari?" Cyno said slowly petting his ears.
"Cyno, can you help me..? Tighnari asked and faced Cyno.
With his hand still on Tighnari's ears, cyno cupped the fox's cheek with his other.
Cyno slid his hand down to the back of Tighnari's neck and pulled him in. Their lips met and Tighnari put his arms above Cyno's shoulders and deepened the kiss. Cyno slowly pulled away and put his forehead to Tighnari's.
"Of course I will"