Chapter 2

Cyno stood up and gently took Tighnari's hand and led him out of the bathroom. Cyno took a bandage off the desk and wrapped it around Tighnari's hand.
"Thank you.." Tighnari said flustered at his misconception.
Cyno put Tighnari's hand to his mouth and lightly kissed it.
"I thought- Nevermind, I'm gonna go to the bathroom" Tighnari said softly.
Cyno pulled Tighnari to him before he could walk away.
"Don't worry I'll take care of you down there too" Cyno whispered into Tighnari's ears.
Tighnari's ears went down and his tail lightly wagged as his face turned red.
Cyno moved his hand to Tighnari's lower abdomen and stopped at the top of his pants.
"Are you ready?"
"M-mhm" Tighnari said shutting his eyes tightly.
"Don't be shy Nari, your beautiful, nothing to be nervous about" cyno reassured.
The uncalled for compliment sent made Tighnari's brain go blank.
"J-just do it" Tighnari stuttered.
"Okay then" Cyno said as he moved his fingers into the rim of Tighnari's pants and continued to to his (insert lip bite emoji).
"Mm~" Tighnari quietly moaned.
"I haven't even done anything Nari, are you this pent up?" Cyno said seductively moving his hand into Tighnari's boxers.
"Ngh~"
Cyno started to stroke Tighnari's c0ck.
"N-no" Tighnari said.
"What do you mean no?" Cyno questioned.
"Not t-there"
"Ah I see" replied
Cyno removed slid his hand from the front to the back of Tighnari's boxers and put a finger against his hole.
"Your not wet enough" said Cyno removing his hands from Tighnari's pants.
"Then make it wet, I don't know, we might have lube somewhere" Tighnari said obliviously.
"No need" cyno put his fingers to his mouth and licked them.
"I can make you wet without lube"
"W-wait that's-" Tighnari was cut off by cyno moving back into his pants.
He pressed his fingers against his hole again slowly moving them in circular motions to loosen him up.
"Ahh~ wait-"
Cyno pushed one finger into Tighnari's hole and moved slowly in and out.
"Mmm~ Ngh~"
Cyno began to speed up and put another finger in.
"Ah~ s-low dow- Ahh~
"I need you nice and loose so I can't, I'm sorry Nari" Cyno said entering a third finger into him. Cyno curled his fingers and Tighnari threw his head back from pleasure.
"Ah yes~"
"I think your ready" Cyno said turning Cyno around.
"What do you mean ready-"
Cyno pulled down both Tighnari's pants and boxers and did the same to himself.
Tighnari's eyes widened as he saw Cyno's c0ck. It was larger than he expected.
"A-are you sure that's gonna f-fit?" Tighnari said worried.
"I'm sure you can handle it" Cyno responded pushing Tighnari against the wall.
Cyno put his hand on the top of Tighnari's head and gripped his hair.
"I'm putting it in now"
"Okay.."
Cyno pushed himself into Tighnari's hole and pulled his hair.
"Ahh~, i-it hurts"
"Just give it a minute, you will adjust" Cyno said thrusting into Tighnari again"
"Mmm~"
Cyno's thrusts became faster and harder. His pickle:)
was being pleasured by Tighnari's tight ass, he felt he was already on the edge.
In attempt to restrain himself he put his mouth to Tighnari's neck and bit softly.
"You feel so good Nari~" Cyno moaned.
"Mm-mhm~" Tighnari tried to respond but he could not form words.
Cyno put his free hand to Tighnari's c0ck and began to stroke it as well.
"Hah~" Nari moaned.
"I'm going to cum Nari"
"I-I am too"
Cyno thrusted deeper and sped up his strokes on Tighnari's cock until cum dripped from the tip.
Cyno came inside of Tighnari, which made his ears twitch and his ass clench around Cyno.
"T-thank you" Tighnari said said as Cyno pulled out of his ass.
"I love you Nari"