Chapter 4

"Ok, I think I found something," Tighnari said looking down at a page in the cookbook, tracing his finger through the recipe.
"Oo let me see" Cyno set down the silverware on the table and walked over to Tighnari.
Cyno put his head on Tighnari's shoulder and wrapped his arms around his waist.
"How are you still horny?" Tighnari chuckled to himself.
"I just want to know what we're eating tonight, I'm hungry" Cyno gently put his teeth to Tighnari's neck.
"O-ok stop being so flirty," Tighnari said with his cheeks reddening.
"Why, do you not like it?" Cyno asked moving up Tighnari's neck and nibbling his ear.
"Ah~ ok calm down" Tighnari moaned clenching the book.
Cyno moved his hand to Tighnari's front.
"I calm down? You're the one all bricked up," Cyno said pushing his body to Tighnari, bending him over the kitchen counter.
Tighnari dropped the book and placed a hand on the counter to keep himself upward and one on Cyno's head.
Tighnari pulled Cyno back down to his neck and pushed his lips into his skin.
Cyno kissed and sucked his neck tenderly, his teeth lightly grazing the fox with every kiss.
Cyno slipped his hands under his lover's shirt and started to pinch his nipples, teasing and pleasuring him.
"Ngh~" Tighnari whined pushing his ass against Cyno's cock.                                                                  
Cyno started to move his hips inward and outward on Tighnari's ass. Tighnari nervously shuttered at the teasing and grinded against Cyno.
"mm~" Cyno moaned into Tighnari's neck as his pants tightened. He started to make his way to Tighnari's shoulders with his soft sucks and kisses. Cyno was leaving marks on every inch of him.
"stop, Collei will see the m-marks" Tighnari whimpered not actually wanting Cyno to stop.             "The damage is already done Nari, you'll just have to cover them up" Cyno chuckled and slid his hand out from Tighnari's shirt and touched the hickeys that covered him.                                         
"ahh~" Tighnari moaned loudly as Cyno's finger continued to fondle his nipple.                               
"I like the marks, they mean you're mine.." Cyno said nuzzling his face between Tighnari's ears. "can you stop teasing already, my body is sore from you" Tighnari said rubbing his thighs together to help suppress his aching dick.
"haha, as you wish" Cyno released Tighnari and lifted him onto the counter.                                     
"w-what are you gonna do" Tighnari asked nervously as Cyno got on his knees in front of him.      
"I'm going to relieve you from this pressure," Cyno happily responded, trailing the outline of Tighnari's erection. Cyno pulled down Tighnari's pants revealing his twitching dick.                    
"I'll make you really good" The look of lust filled Cynos eyes as he put his lips to Tighnari's tip. Cyno licked him slowly up and down his cock. Cyno spread Tighnari's legs as far as they could go and began bobbing his head up and down on Tighnari. He rubbed and clawed at Tighnari's thighs leaving red lines all over them.
"Ngh~"