Chapter 3

"I love you Nari"

"I love you too" 

 Cyno turned Tighnari around to face him. He pulled Tighnari in by the chin and kissed him, he twirled his tongue around the green-haired fox's. 

"Mm~" Tighnari moaned into the kiss. Saliva ran down Tighnari's mouth. 

Cyno pulled away from the kiss once again and wiped the saliva from Tighnari lips.

"Are you ok now?" Cyno whispered softly looking into Tighnari's eyes.

"yes... thank you.." Tighnari responded to Cyno looking back at him.

Cyno lifted his hand from Tighnari's mouth and pet his ears back. Tighnari closed his eyes and pushed into Cyno's hand and enjoyed the warmth.

"I know I just said it, but I love you so much," Cyno said.

"I love you so much too" 

"Don't say too, it sounds like you're just agreeing" Cyno continued. He put his lips to Tighnari's cheek and kissed it.

"Nonetheless, anything you say I will treasure.." Cyno breathed into Tighnari's ear.

"I love you," Tighnari said flustered (as if they didn't just fuck lol) from the heat between them and the soft breath that hit his face.

Cyno cradled Tighnari's head to his bare chest and kissed the top of his head. 

"I just want to stay like this" Tighnari murmured. He wrapped his arms around Cyno and squeezed him tight.

"Well, why can't we?" Cyno said with his face between Tighnari's ears.

"Because Collei will be back soon and she doesn't know about us yet," 

"aww, what a drag," 

"That was a quick mood change" Tighnari smiled and loosened his grip around Cyno then looked up at him.

"I should get back to work now, I have some things to tend to," Tighnari said pulling up his pants (yes, they have both been naked this whole time). Tighnari walked away and Cyno unwillingly let him go.

"o-ok" Cyno muttered, disappointed that he was being left alone.

"Maybe I can extend Collei's trip," Cyno thought to himself. "I know she would accept us, but she may feel left out or abandoned. If I can extend the trip it can give my Tighnari and me more time to prepare"

Cyno thought to himself before walking towards Tighnari's office.

"Wait, I can't tell him, he'll think I'm only thinking of myself," Cyno slowed down and looked to see where Tighnari was.

"He must be outside, now's my chance to contact collei," Cyno quietly opened the door to Tighnari's office and opened the computer" Cyno opened a text thread between Tighnari and Collei.

  Dear, Collei

I am sending this to you regarding your trip. I understand you are marking off the corroded plants. However, I have heard some reports of corroded plants due east of you that were previously marked as safe. I would appreciate it if you could check it out. 

"Hopefully that will buy us a day or two" Cyno deleted the message from his side and closed the computer. 

"uh, what are you doing," Tighnari said from the doorway.

"n-nothing just looking around your office to see what you were doing currently" 

"oh," Tighnari said raising a brow.

A ding from the computer turned Tighnari's attention.

 I'll check it out, however, I will be back maybe 3 days after the original date set for me to come back.

  From Collei

" I wonder what she is talking about...Whatever, I guess we do have time...." Tighnari said tilting his head towards Cyno.

"Haha, I guess so" Cyno smiled.

"I know what he did, that little horny bastard," Tighnari thought. "Not that I'm complaining though,"

"Are you hungry?" Tighnari spoke.

"yeah, what do you have in mind?"

"Not sure yet, I'll look through a cookbook"

"I want to help!!"

Cyno and Tighnari went down to the kitchen and began looking for a recipe. 

"how about you go set the table while I find something," Tighnari said shuffling through cookbooks.

"Sure, ok," Cyno said happily grabbing the silverware from the cabinet.

"After dinner maybe I can have you for dessert" Cyno whispered under his breath.

"I heard that!"