Chapter 5

Tighnari couldn't contain his moans, the pleasureful pain was overwhelming.
"Mmm" Tighnari began to thrust his hips, allowing him to travel farther down Cyno's throat. He steadied himself by holding Cyno's head in place.
"Y-yes~" Tighnari rolled his neck at the ecstasy that flowed up and down his spine.
Cyno slid his hands up Tighnari's body, to his slutty waist, and pulled him in to match his thrusts.
"Hah~ ah~" Tighnari was reaching his limit, he was so close to the edge. Tighnari squeezed his thighs together and bit his lip to quiet his noises.
Tighnari released into Cyno's mouth and dropped his head.
Cyno pulled away from Tighnari and swallowed.
"Did you just-" Tighnari was cut off by Cyno landing a kiss on his lips. Cyno pet Tighnari's ears as he continued the kiss.
"Are you satisfied?" Cyno removed his lips from Tighnari's and asked.
"Well I never really asked for it," Tighnari said, his head dropped again and he looked at his dick, which still had cum on it.
"Yes, but did you like it?" Cyno asked once more while lifting Tighnari's face to look at his.
"Y-yes" Tighnari stuttered looking at Cyno.
"Good, that's all I care about" Cyno smiled and kissed Tighnari's forehead.
"What about you?" Tighnari said, his eyes darted downwards and back up.
"I'm fine, you're probably tired anyway"
"Hm.." Tighnari sighed in agreement. He pulled up his pants and removed Cyno's hand from his chin.
"I'm going to wash up, you can start dinner if you'd like" Tighnari hopped off the counter and smiled at Cyno while making his way towards the bathroom.

"Fuck" Cyno said under his breath right as the door shut Cyno touched his painful erection. He needed to pleasure himself, the tension was too much.
Cyno unzipped his pants and caressed his dick through his underwear. His dick was already dripping with pre-cum.
"Mm~" Cyno muffled his moans so Tighnari couldn't hear. Cyno slipped his hands into his underwear and began stroking his dick slowly. Cyno buried his face into his shoulder and continued to let out muffled moans, his strokes started to speed up.
"Ngh~" The pain was fading and pleasure took its place. Cyno bit his tongue in an attempt to keep his noises down.
"Hah~ah~mmm~" Cyno breathed heavily. He leaned forward into the counter that Tighnari was previously on. He dropped his head and placed his forearm on the edge. Cyno's strokes became light and fast. His head raised and he let out a moan.
"Ahh~" Cum trickled down his dick.
"Was that too loud?" Cyno thought to himself.
"Wait why am I even trying to be quiet, am I embarrassed?" Cyno lifted himself off the counter and wiped his cock with his hand.
"I'll take my shower later," Cyno zipped up his pants and turned to the sink, he turned on the water with his clean hand. He washed them thoroughly and glanced at the bathroom door before turning back to the counter that the cookbook rest on.
"Hopefully this is the page Tighnari was referring to, I didn't see," Cyno skipped to the ingredient and material list, read them, then checked to see if he had them all.

-----------------

-Sorry this chapter is short and took forever to come out, I kind of forgot about it lol.

-next chapter will be featuring chef Cyno :))))