Chapter 1

𖦹no ones pov𖦹

Y/n is a sweet girl, she doesn't let people see when she's sad or upset.
Whenever something brings her down she will act like everything is alright, that is until she's alone.

The people of her village tend to think she's crazy, no matter how badly they treat her she continues to treat them nicely and do whatever they say.

People of the island don't like her one bit, 'why?' you may ask? Her parents are why, her parents weren't very nice to people. They were stronger than the people of this island, because of
that they acted as if the were the rulers and would beat anyone who dared to disobey them.

The islands people used to think everyone was equal and needed to be treated as an equal, but her parents took away their kindness. Their mistreatment led to people envying them and their precious daughter.

But when Y/n was at the age of 5, a pirate (again I'm not very creative, so you could choose a name for the pirate, 'Pi/n' will stand for their name) set foot onto the island and took over.

Pi/n saw how your parents treated people and saw this as a chance to gain the get the peoples trust. After a couple of days of hiding in the village, Pi/n decided it was finally time. The pirate changed into a more 'common people' wear to blend in, as he had been doing, and walked towards the two that were currently beating some villagers while others gathered around and shouted at them to stop.

Once the pirate arrived he shouted as everyone stared at him, his voice was louder than anyone else's and gave off a great energy of dominance. As he walked closer to the couple, they glared holes into his skin while dropping the two they were beating.

"Leave this village this instant, unless you wish to die." The pirates deep voice boomed.
The couple stared at him for a few seconds before laughing hysterically. "Ha! And who are you to tell us what to do?" D/n (dad's name) laughs.
"Last chance, you either leave or I'll fight you myself." The pirate states, knowing he possesses a devil fruit power meaning he was bound to win.
"As if! Why would we leave, we could beat you in less than ten seconds? I suggest you back off buddy." M/n (mom's name) says, not a drop of fear laced in her voice.

"Well then, I gave you your chance to live. I must say, it wasn't nice knowing you." The pirate says, ready to fight them.
"Very funny. As if we'd lose to a weakling like you." D/n says, as both of your parents get ready for the upcoming 'brawl'.

(I'm sorry but I have no idea how to write a fight and I'm also just kinda to lazy to write one, so after the fight💀)

Y/n struggles to get through the big crowd, she wants to know what's going on but she's too small to see over everyone. As she squeezes past the last few people, she see's a tall male figure who looks to be very strong (in her opinion at least). As she tries to figure out who the mysterious person standing before her is, she notices the blood that had splattered on to his hands and shirt.

As she stares at the male all of the people around her start to cheer. She looks around, confused as to why everyone is cheering, and decides to walk towards the scene of the fight. As she approaches she stops mid step, she is frozen in terror as she finally spots her, now dead, parents laying in front of the mysterious man.

The people laughed and cheered as y/n cried, running towards her parents.

❤︎︎A couple of years later❤︎︎

With no one to protect 17 year old y/n, the island people treat her like shit. They acted as if the island people were better than her... as if the doing of her parents attitudes were to be her fault.

❤︎︎Time skip❤︎︎

It's been two years since then... y/n is now 19 and is forced to work for the "mysterious man"...or better known as pi/n.

He treats her as a slave, always beating her and doesn't care for her well being. Yet the island people treat him like a king.

"Why...? Why me..?"
She thought
"Out of all these people.. WHY!? WHY ME!? I didn't even do anything to these people!!"
She thought, her anger rising within her.
She hated this.
"Y/N!!"
She snapped out of her thoughts, it was pi/n...

"Are you listening to me!?" He yelled "There is a pirate ship coming close!"
"Do yo-" "Go get them!" I stood there
"NOW!"

I quickly ran to my closet in search of something other than the dirtied clothes I was currently wearing. I don't own very many clothes that could cover up my scars and bruises. But there was something that I was given that looked like I could fight in.

 But there was something that I was given that looked like I could fight in

(Not mine, credit to the creator of the art.)

-TO BE CONTINUED-