Chapter 2

It was alright.....I guess. As soon as I stood up from my small bed, I fell straight onto the floor.

'Ugh God I hate heels..why tf do I have to wear these anyway?...' I thought to myself
As I stood up I leaned against my wall trying to keep my balance
and walked out of my room, into the long hallway and to the front doors.

' I thought to myself As I stood up I leaned against my wall trying to keep my balance and walked out of my room, into the long hallway and to the front doors

(The castle)

I do as I was told, walking out of his castle, towards the water where the ship is.
While walking, I thought about running away from this horrible island and it's horrible people.

'Where would I go? How would I even be able to leave? I don't even have a ship or anyth-' before I knew it I felt myself falling forward. I tried to catch myself but that didn't work..all I could feel was the hard rocks scrape against my knees, and my hands considering I tried to catch myself.

I sat there for a second, trying to hold my slightly bleeding knees with my hands but that didn't really work due to my hands being hurt as well..

'Damn these stupid heels!'
I mentally cursed as I overheard two islanders laughing while they walked past me.
I just looked at them a faked a smile while they continued to walk, along with making weird faces and laughing.

After the pain was at least tolerable, I got back up and headed to were I was told the pirate ship was.

•••
I stayed hidden in the trees as to not be seen.
As I neared the coastline, I heard voices near the ship.

"Put that down luffy! You can't eat that!!"
A blonde haired man yelled at a raven haired man.

"Whaaaat! Why nottt!!"
The raven haired man cried.

'Jeez, they don't seem to be worried about their surroundings at all.'
I thought while waiting for the right moment to jump out.

This was only my third time trying to go after pirates who come to this island.
I didn't do a very good job with the other two, but I hoped I would this time.

I was a bit scared as I looked at everyone.

There was a green haired man, he was carrying three swords and looked to be strong, making me worry more.

There were two beautiful women, one with orange hair and the other with black hair.

There was a 'robot?' looking man, he had big arms and blue hair, while, on his face rested a pare of sunglasses.

There was a 'living skeleton?!', he had a walking cane and a top hat placed on his head.

There was a black haired man whom had a long nose, he had a pare of goggles that rested around his neck and laid above his chest.

Then, of course, there was the blonde haired male and black haired male.

The blonde's hair covered his right eye and he had weird swirly eyebrows.

The black haired male had a straw hat that rested in his head perfectly, not falling off any moment he moved, he also had a scar under his left eye.

And lastly...'Oh my god!' I wanted to just jump out and squeeze the little walking reindeer! It is a reindeer right?
'It's so cuteeee!!'
I squealed in my head.

'Wait. I'm supposed to be doing something right now.'
I stopped my thoughts and went back to my regretful state.

'I don't want to do thisss!'
I cried, getting ready to jump out of the trees.

I grabbed my sword and counted myself down.
'3....2....1-'

I jumped! ..but while doing so my foot slightly slipped as I left the tree, causing my jump to be horrible, and due to the scrapes on my hands, I couldn't hold my sword correctly.
So I missed as I aimed for the male with the long nose, and landed straight on my face in the sand.

'...so...embarrassing..'
I thought as I dreaded the fact that I have to get back up.

I kinda just sat there for a few seconds before I heard someone start speaking.

"Um..what the—"

"AH PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I DIDN'T WANT TO DO THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE! I'M BEGGING YOU!!"
I practically screamed as I stood up and bowed over and over and over again.
Tears threatened to fall from my eyes so I kept them closed.

"Who are you?"

—TO BE CONTINUED—

——————(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃—————
Hello!
Sorry for taking a long time to post again!
I don't really know what to put so I have just been randomly adding stuff at different times!
If you have any suggestions to what I can put in this story please feel free to comment them!
I could really use it \(٥ )/
That's all!
I hope you have a good day/night!
Byee!