Letters

Filius Flitwick pov

I was eating breakfast when I got a letter. I quickly check it for spells then opened it. It was from hogwarts herself. It said that I was to be the next headmaster. I immediately got dressed and floued to hogwarts.

I then sent a letter to Gringotts for a warder. I walked to the headmaster office to get started on the paperwork.

I started with ordering the elf to clean the castle even the old ones. Then started sending letter to qualify professors.

There 5 professors for each core class which are, Transfiguration, Charms, Potions, Hisory of Magic, Defence Against the Dark Arts, English paper prep, Math basics, Muggle studies and Herbology. Classes can be dropped your 4th year. You get 4 core classes.

I also hired professors for elective classes there are atleast 50 electives. 1 teacher for each.

Schedule usually consist of breakfast 3 core classes, Lunch, 1 core class, and 2 electives, then dinner. Each class is a hr long and 30 minutes apart.

By the time I finished and got the letters of agreement Nagnok came from Gringotts.

I led him to the ward stone to check it out. When Nagnok told me that most of the protection wards to stop intruder were missing I was upset. I asked for a copy just in case the let home fix and update it.

I hired 2 more groundkeeprs and sent Rubeus Hagrid a letter telling him a school that will help him get his N.E.W.T.'s.

I went to look at the student that will be enrolling in 2 months i realized that thir were so much more than I thers usually under 2 hundred a year but there's more than 600 student going to enroll this year.

I checked to make sure each student would get thir letter than asked Lady hogwarts to expand the dorms. Their would be 4 people in each dorm for year 1-4. For year 5 there be 2 to a dorm. Years 6-7 get their own dorms.

For the 4 people dorms they each have have there own room in a kitchen. Its like a small apartment

For the 2 people dorms its the same size just 2 of everything not 4. Which means the rooms are bigger and little nicer.

For 6-7 the dorm room are bigger
They have a studio apartment like dorm.

For 6-7 the dorm room are biggerThey have a studio apartment like dorm

The view is the outside of hogwarts

The view is the outside of hogwarts. All so imagine everything white.

I ask a house elf for dinner than started to hire 5 more highly trained nurses to help Poppy Pomfrey. I also asked Lady hogwarts to make the hospital wing bigger.

When I was finished I ate the dinner the house elf brought.

I heard a knock on the door and realized there the Deputy headmistress or headmaster.

"Come in"

"Filius is that you"

"Hello Pomona Sprout" (I only said full name so yiu know who I'm talking about)

They talked about everything when Nagnok walk in and said he was finished. I payed him and said thank you.

An
I'm going to skip to harry being 11. And this story when you 11 you go thought your creature inheritance.