School here we come

Time skip to the first day of school

Hades pov

I wake up early to make sure I have everything together for school today. I then eat breakfast and wake everyone up.

I been staying at Mort place with Lucius and his son Draco. We been getting to know eachother.

Recently I could feel my last mate disappear. It hurt at first but then a new mate appeared. I don't know who it is but I'm planning to ask Gringotts what happened.

After we finished breakfast  Draco and I apparted to the train. We were one of the first people to get there.

We choose a room and the back of the train. While I read, Draco was sleeping on my lap. After a while past someone knock the room.

"Come in"

Two people walked in.

They were looking at Draco, so I assume they are his friends.

"Draco wake up"

Draco woke up then looked around.

Draco Pov

"Hey Blaise and Pansy"

"Hey Draco" they say at the same time.

Hades Pov

"Hey I'm Hades Draco father's mate nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too I'm pansy and this Blaise"

For half the ride Draco and his friends talk while I read. Then another friend came in named Theodore. It's obvious that's he's Blaise mate.

When the train comes to a end we walk to the boats In get in.

The four of them got on the boat, and I sat next to a girl Daphne and some other people.

After we got of the boat we walked to the dining hall.

Names were called one after another. When my name was called I walked up to the stool.

Everyone else went silent. When I put the hat on my head it called Slytherin.

I walked to the table.

After they finished calling names we ate then went to are dorms.

One of the other Slytherins told us the house rooms then introduced the king  of Slytherin. According to them every house has a hierarchy.

The king pov

"Does anyone want to challenge me"

Hades pov

I decided to challenge the king.

"I do"

Everyone was a little shocked while. One of the upper years pushed a button and the room started to change. The dual started.

After 10 min I won the fight. I was crowned king. I didn't change any rules. My court stayed the same beside the previous king becoming my right hand.

We then went to are rooms. Since I'm the king my room looked like a 6-7 room but bigger. And instead of having my room in the living room I have a bedroom, a office and gym.

I then decided to go to sleep.