13-Not a thread but a Promise

Monday

Gugu

After the visit to my sister's grave, we went for a lunch and we went to the beach for some fresh air. Everything felt so right, I miss spending time with my parents. I am at campus today. Its very hit so I am wearing a black spoets bra, unbuttoned greed shirt and a black cycling shorts. Paired the look with a green cap and green and white Airjordans.I am walking around campus unbothered when this Huge person bumps into me.I look up and its Dakalo,the guy from my class. He is my crush.

Dakalo:So sorry, I didn't see you there.

Me:No problem I am at fault

Dakalo:Its Dakalo,from your class.

Me: I know, Its Gugulethu

Dakalo:Oh so its Gugu

Me:Yes.

Dakalo:Heading somewhere?

Me:Yes Cafeteria.

Dakalo:Ohh ohkay,want a company?

Me:Yeah sure, I don't mind.

Oh hell no I wasn't going to miss this opportunity

[We started walking to the cafeteria]

Dakalo:So Gugulethu, tell me more about yourself.

Gugu: Now that's a difficult thing to do. How about we do Q and A?

Dakalo:Sure.[He smiled].I melted.

Him: So how old are?

Me:19, how old are you?

Him:22

Me: Doing your first year?

Him: Yes but this is my second degree.

Me: Ohh ohkay,what was your first degree?

Him:Bsc.Now my turn, where are you from?

Me:Im from a small place in the homestead here in KZN

Him: And assume you come from privileged home?

Me: And why do you assume that?

HKm:You come to school with different cars.

Me: So you have been checking me out?

[HE SMILES]

Him: If that's what you call it then,yeah.

[I BLUSHED]

ME: Where are you from?

Him:Venda,but I moved to Johannesburg with my dad last year.

Me: So why Ukzn,you could have studied at Uj or Wits?

Him: I wanted to be as far as possible from my dad.

[I LAUGHED]

ME: WOW

We were already in the cafeteria, we ordered something and we chatted about anything under the sun. I like him already, he is sweet.

Hope

After yesterday's events, I decides not to tell Ndalo about my problems, including the voice in my head. Who was that and why did she called me Nosipho?why was she even talking to me.My life is officially a movie ,smh.I just got back from campus ,Lorato asked me to come and chill with them at Andile's place. Everyone will be there, including Ndalo.I wore mom jeans and a graphic oversized white tshirt.And some black and white vans.I did a high ponytail then wrapped my head with a black bandana. Wore some Prada shades Mom got for me.Speaking of mom,I have been avoiding her since Saturday. I cant face her, this is too much for me.As for my dad,he is very scarce, I bet he spends his time with Lorato's mom but at this point I don't care.