Track 1 S2

' I can't believe this....'

A certain rich blond boy thought, while looking at the four males that was happily playing together. " I'm changing it to red!" Adrian exclaimed throwing down one of his cards.

' I can't believe my whole situation right now! I started off last year as single as one can miserably be....'

There then was an image of chibi Vincent that was currently crying his heart out from loneliness. Then suddenly, four small figures came parachuting off of the plane, coming towards Vincent. ' I got four boyfriends air-dropped onto my lap in an instant. Not one, not two, not even three, but FOUR! And among them.... A tall, handsome perfect guy  with a golden radiant heart, the brightest ball of sunshine that lights up my entire world, and my lifelong childhood friend, whose company I find comfort in, finally, my beautiful swan who will do anything to make all of us happy! What's more, we acre for each other a lot...' while thinking of his lovers, Vincent couldn't help but let out a little giggle.

' My ancestors truly have blessed me! I'm the luckiest boy in the world—' " Uno." Felix's voice cut through his monologue. Vincent snapped out of his thoughts, looking down at the cards that was stacked on top of each other. " Uno, bitch." Felix said, a smirk on his face. " Plus 4. Plus L. Plus ratio. Plus you fell off." Felix continued to say all the things that had happened while Vincent was in his happy thoughts.

Now Vincent was currently breaking down, with Adrian, Kevin and [ Y/N ] all just looking at the blond boy in worry. " Did you rally have to go that hard on him?" Kevin asked, " What? I play to win." Felix said as if it was obvious.

Vincent had his face on the ground, letting out a muffled cry. " I never wanna play uno with you ever again...." [ Y/N ] was just by his side patting his back.