Track 4 S2

" GAH, FUCK!" Vincent yelled out, waking up from his sleep removing the blanket from his body and doing the same to his boyfriends by accident. " I forgot I have morning classes!" He exclaimed moving around to get himself ready for the day. " AH, it's Tuesday, isn't it? I have morning classes too!" Adrian yelped, realizing that he has classes to go to. He let out a yawn and rubbed his eyes, " I don't wanna be late... can we shower together?" He asked, Vincent had a bright blush on his face holding his toothbrush.

" Ah—ahem, I g-guess we can..."

1 Shower Later....

Vincent had a blush on his face still, and was drying off his blond hair. Adrian had a smile on his face and was drying off his now blue hair, anime logic.

" Do you have any classes today, babe?" Vincent asked looking at Kevin since he was the only one of the three that was awake. " Nah, just football practice in the afternoon." He informed them. " Then we'll go on ahead. And please wake them up, they have classes today!" He exclaimed. Adrian and Vincent both walked out of the dorm, " Bye!"

Kevin looked towards the two, " ... Hey. You guys hear that? You gotta wake up." Said Kevin while shaking [ Y/N ] since he was the closest. " Five more minutes...." Felix whined out, " Won't you guys be late?" Kevin asked. " Our class starts at 1 PM..."

" Ah, if that's the case, then I'll let the two of you sleep in for a while." He said getting up to get ready, " Thanks." Felix happily said going back to sleep, he wrapped his arms around [ Y/N ]'s waist. Nuzzling into his fluffy hair. " 5 more minutes." Felix said to himself going back to sleep. " Oh. Good morning." Felix said, " It's way past morning, dude." Kevin told him. " Here, have some brunch. You have class soon, right?" Kevin asked.

' Damn, what wife material...' Felix couldn't help but think while looking at Kevin cook. " Actually, since you're here, I want to ask you a favor... would you like to model for a life drawing class tomorrow? We don have volunteers for that class yet."

Kevin had a confused look on his face, " Uh, no pressure though! I know it can be a bit.... Uncomfortable." Felix exclaimed with a smile on his face, " I just though I'd ask you, since I need more practice drawing muscles...." Kevin had a smile on his face and turned around, flexing his back. " Oh, you want to see what peak performance looks like?" He asked face showing pride in his muscles. " Sure, I'll model for your life drawing class!"

" Thanks a lot, I owe you one." Felix said, " Don't mention it!"

" I'll go get ready for today's class then. See you tomorrow in the arts building?"

" Okay~"

Meanwhile, a sleepy little bunny awoke from his sleep. A blush on his face while looking at his buff boyfriend, very happy with the performance that he just woke up too.

Boyfriends [ Book 2 ] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara