Track 3 S2

" Alright guys, it's super late already. Time to sleep." Kevin said moving around the blankets, Vincent let out a whine. " Are we all really going to sleep on the floor tonight...?"

" Well, this is the only way if you want all of us to sleep together." Felix said, Vincent let out a sigh and put on his sleeping mask. " I woulda preferred a soft, big, king-sized bed for us all to sleep on, tbh..."

Felix had a smile on his face, " None of the student dorms have space for a king-sized bed, dummy." Felix said, Vincent placed a hand onto his forehead and leaned back. " Ooh~ if only..." Kevin placed a hand onto Vincents shoulder, " C'mon babe, just go to sleep..." The four of them said their good nights. All of them were happily snuggled into the bed. " The floor is hard and cold..." Vincent let out another whine. " Oh my God. Stop bitchin in my kitchen." Felix grumbled out angrily. " Whatever. I'm gonna snuggle up to soft and warm tiddy." Vincent said, Kevin had a smile on his face. " Glad you find it warm."

' M-My feet are cold though...' Thought Kevin, not telling his boyfriends. " Ugh, I'm freezing!" Vincent exclaimed, flipping the blanket to him. " Stop hogging the blanket!" Felix yelled pulling the blanket back towards him. " H=Hey!" Vincent exclaimed in surprise. " Oh, please! You're literally cold-proof!" Goth and prep both started to fight against each other. Pushing each other back and forth, " Well excuuuuuse me your princeliness, I for one enjoy the soft comfort of a blanket, too!"

The two of them continued bickering with each other, all of his movement caused for [ Y/N ] to wake up from his sleep. He sat up, his hair being a fluffy mess now. The boy rubbed his eyes and looked up at his two boyfriends that was currently fighting. " Why are you guys still up?" He asked, letting out a sleepy yawn. Hearing his sleepy voice the two stopped fighting, [ Y/N ] reached up towards the two. " Come cuddle me.... I'm cold..." [ Y/N ] whined out, this made imaginary heart arrows pierce their hearts. Vincent had a bright blush on his face and hugged his shorter boyfriend tightly. [ Y/N ] snuggled against his boyfriend, letting out a happy sigh.

Felix let out a grumble and went down, wrapping his arm around [ Y/N ] and Vincent as well. Kevin and Adrian had smiles on their faces and wrapped their arms around the three that was in the middle. " It's too hot...." Felix whined out not even a few minutes alter. " GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP!" Vincent yelled.