Track 5 S2

" Mornin', professor." Felix said after walking into the classroom, catching the attnention of the other students that was inside, [ Y/N ] just gave a silent bow. After seeing the three walk in, he had a happy smile on his face and he walked towards them. " Oh! You're the student who's volunteering for today's session, right? Thank you so much for coming in on short notice!" He exclaimed with a bright smile on his face while shaking Kevin's hand. " No worries, teach!" Kevin replied with a smile.

The professor then grabbed the sheets and gave it to Kevin, " Here you go, you can use this sheet to cover yourself up. You can change in the supplies room at the back of the class. We're also doing fabric studies today!" The professor said the last part to his students. Then he turned around and faced Kevin again after grabbing some water bottles. " And here's some water for you. We'll do each pose for 10 minutes, and you can take a short rest in between."

Felix placed a hand onto Kevin's shoulder, " If you feel uncomfortable, just signal me, [ Y/N ] or the professor, anytime, okay?" Felix asked, wanting to make sure that he was going to be alright with it. " That's reassuring to know, but don't worry, I'll be fine." Kevin reassured, sending a soft smile to them. [ Y/N ] placed his hand onto Kevin's back as well, " You're going to do great. Just relax and be yourself." Kevin sent a smile towards the shorter male, Kevin then made his way towards the supply room. " Alright then, teach, I'll go get undressed."

While in the room Kevin slowly got undressed, ' Phew..... I thought I would have to literally expose myself in front of people....' He thought to himself, he soon stepped out of the room only being covered with the sheet. " Sorry to keep you waiting."

" You can take the seat in front of the class. We'll instruct you on what pose to hold!"

" Ok!" Kevin stepped in front of the class and sat on a more elevated area, once he was ready the professor looked towards them. " Alright, class, let's begin!"

Kevin posed in multiple positions, showing off his muscles, leaving just enough for the imagination to go in multiple directions. ' Damn.... I can't cheat in this episode with chibi proportions...' Felix thought to himself, meanwhile [ Y/N ] was sitting in another area also sketching his muscular boyfriend. ' I shouldn't be good at this..... why am I good at this?' [ Y/N ] asked himself in his mind, slightly concerned that he was doing so naturally with drawing muscles.

' Hmm.... I wonder how everyone is doing...' Kevin peaked one of his eyes and made eye contact with Kevin, slightly flinching when he saw the harsh stare that Felix sent towards him. Then he looked towards the direction of [ Y/N ], getting even more flustered when he saw the serene and beautiful look of [ Y/N ].

' A-ahh, his steely gaze makes me feel a bit hot... the way that [ Y/N ] looks while focusing... hope the others won't notice...'  Then he focused on the others that was currently all in despair, " H-huh??? Is everyone okay???" Kevin asked concerned for the others, " Despair..." The two toned boy said resting his elbows on his thighs. A grey and blue ombré hair was weirdly looking at his sketchbook. " I can't get the muscles right..." He asked himself. " Why are boobs so hard..." A short pink haired boy asked while crying on the ground. While others characters were letting out grumbles, and somewhere even crying.