Track 7 S2

[ Y/N ] was sitting on the dance studios floor stretching his limbs, " So you ready for the competition?" [ F Y/N ] asked her friend with a smile on her face, [ Y/N ] stopped his stretches. " Not really, I'm scared for this one. My parents are going to be here for this one." [ F Y/N ] tilted her head confused, " Is this the first time that your parents are coming?" She asked, [ Y/N ] nodded his head. Getting up from his spot and walked towards the centre of the room.

[ F Y/N ] had a concerned look on her face as she watched her best friend have a blank look on his face as he got ready to practice.

~

Kevin had just gotten out of practice, he had said goodbye to his teammates and friends he stopped in his spot when he saw a familiar [ h / c ] haired female leaning against the wall. [ F Y/N ] stood there, leaning against the wall and was sucking on the lollipop with a smile while looking at her phone. She turned her head towards the boy that stood there, she sent him a smile. " Hey there bud!" She exclaimed cheerfully, Kevin sent a wave towards her. " Hey..." He said rather confused since he hasn't exactly talked to her that much.

[ F Y/N ] walked towards her lovers brother and wrapped an arm around his shoulder, brining him down to her height, " Okay, seeing that your practice is over, lets have a small conversation!" Before Kevin could respond or do anything [ F Y/N ] had started to walk towards the nearest cafe.

~
" What is it?" He asked, [ F Y/N ] happily snapped pictures of the cake that was in front of her. " Just a second." She said, Kevin just sat there, not knowing how to start a conversation. Once [ F Y/N ] had finished she put her phone onto the table and sent him a bright smile. " Well, there's a reason that I dragged you here. Our little [ N/N ] has a performance coming up~" She happily cooed. Kevin seemed to brighten at this, eyes shining. " That's great! When is it?" He asked, " It's soon, but there's something far more important. His parents are going to be there, and I think that stressing the boy out." Kevin looked confused for a moment, " Why would he be stressed about his parents coming?" [ F Y/N ] started to poke at her cake that was in front of her, a pout on her face. " Well.... According to the little Munchkin his parents never really came to his events... and cause of that I just think he's a little stressed. So." [ F Y/N ] took out her wallet and put down a few bills and pushed them towards him.

" So, why don't you take him out, or do anything to take his mind off of things? All my treat!" She exclaimed, Kevin looked at the cash for a moment then started to panic. " W-wait! You don't have too! I can just take him out on my own! He is my boyfriend! Besides I feel bad about taking your money!" Kevin shared his hands. [ F Y/N ] sent him a smile, " Don't mind! Think of it as a treat, and a favour from me! Shortie has been my best friend for so long, and I've never seen him so stressed out." Kevin had a smile on his face seeing the warm friendship that the two of you had.

So he reached his hand and took the money. " Thanks then! I'll be sure to repay you!"

OMAKE :

" Where were?" [ F Jock ] asked her girlfriend, [ F Y/N ] sent her a cheeky smile and wrapped her arms around her neck. " Just asked your brother a small favour. Then went for another practice!" She informed her, [ F Jock ] had a confused look and leaned forwards to her girlfriend. Booping her nose against her lovers, " What did you ask for love?" [ F Y/N ] only shrugged her shoulders. " That's for me to know."