ch.1 an accident to a journey

Izuku pov

A day like any typical days, I woke up by the sunlight on my face, getting myself up with a pain sound because of my back, it has been 10 years if I am not mistaken, ever since then, I have been bullied and humiliated by people I once called friends, even one of them was close to me that I might have called him brother if he didn't turn his back on me, might have.

As I was getting ready, I left my room and went to go out, but my mom called as she was in the kitchen, she made breakfast and I could smell it.

Inko: Izuku, are you up? If so, come and eat, breakfast ready.

I smiled my usual smile and answered with the same mouth that lied to her for 10 years with the same line.

Izuku: I am fine, mom, I am not hungry.

As I left home and headed to school, I was in my deep thoughts, as of why am I keep moving forward that I am fully aware that nothing good gonna happen to me and neither will happen to who's near me, as I kept thinking, I lost my awareness for my surroundings, the last thing I heard was the sound of wheels of a heavy car and then a
.
.
.
.
.
.
*crash*

I was hit . . . . . . .I was hit by a truck . . So that's how I die . . . . .I thought I would die by . . . . .by me jumping . . . . . At least . . . . . .I won't die . . . .in a sinful way . . . . . . .haha . . .haa . . . . .

3rd pov

As people gathered around him, he closed his eyes on last time, exhaled one last breath, a breath of relief, and his blood went cold like ice with the in his body, his heart stopped and the soul left his body.

He soon woke up in a bright place, he looked around in confusion, but one thing was in front of him, a floating square glass that a "press" was written on it, he was confused more, but out of curiosity, he pressed it.

Right after that, he was in front another square of glass, this time, it said "choose class" as he was shown 20 people, All of them divided into 10 categories, every category had a female and a male, and it started like this:

1- Vanguard

2- Warrior

3- Hero

4- Bandit

5- Astrologer

6- Prophet

7- Samurai

8- Prisoner

9- Confessor

10- Wretch

He looked at them and then he saw few words with numbers next to them, Vigour, Mind, Endurance, Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence, Faith and Arcane, all of them had them, but with different numbers, he didn't choose, rather, he thought about this situation.

Izuku thoughts: wha-what is happening?!! A-am in a dream or a game?! W-wait, let's think about this and I'll go with it, first let's see who do we choose.

Vanguard:

Level                9

Vigour             15

Mind                10

Endurance      11

Strength          14

Dexterity         13

Intelligence     9

Faith                 9

Arcane             7

Warrior:

Level                8