ch.9 flame and ice

3rd pov

We see Izuku going back to where the classes were, as he was there, he was met by people's talking and loud voices, he just sat down near the entrance so no one notice him, he kept the sound of his breaths down as much as possible.

Mina: hey, that was something, right?

Asui: yeah *ribbit* especially the quick moving and countering.

Iida: it was dangerous of him to fight from the very beginning! But I must admit that he was showing how experienced he was, what do you think, Todoroki?

Shoto: . . . . . . . . . . It was a one sided fight.

Izuku: then be better than your old man.

As all of them looked behind them to see Izuku looking at them, but more specifically, he was looking at Shoto, Izuku stood up and went up, he leaned on the edge and point at where he left his spear that was still there and no one dared to touch it.

Izuku: his fire's was something that it's only good to leave a small mark on the skin, that's his flame, yours? I want a flame that it can even turn bones to ashes, a freezing wave that make the body turn blue, I want a true ambition, rather than a false motivation.

Izuku went in front of Shoto, he looked at Shoto's eyes, after few seconds of silence, Izuku went away as it was their turn.

As Izuku started going to his place, he met with Nezu, but only him this time, Izuku looked at him and started chuckle.

Nezu: something funny?

Izuku: I started to think that you'll make me go there naked since everytime I see you, you made me do things in your perspective way.

Nezu: . . . . . . You aren't wrong, I really want you to do things that I see fit, but I realise that as long as I keep pressing that idea, you'll keep going against it.

Izuku: then are you here to wish me luck?

Nezu: we both know you don't need it, I want you to keep the idea of defeating your enemies not the same as killing them.

Izuku: don't worry, that only reason that I intended to kill that candle was that I don't like people that are ignorant.

Nezu: then I can say none of my students will be injured at the end of this day?

Izuku: well . . . . . . None lethal injury, that's granted already, but none can come out of a fight without injury or at least nearly beaten.

Nezu: and I don't want a line to be in front of Recovery Girl's office.

Izuku: well, at least they will learn something.

Nezu: learn what?

Izuku: to get used to the fact that they will always be in danger all the time, being injured isn't bad, it's quite good.

Nezu: are you talking about your injuries?

Izuku: . . . . . . . . .no one can withstand my injuries, not my injuries nor how I got them.

As Izuku left Nezu, he started to hear the cheers and the sound of the people, he sighed and changed to the royal Knight set, but he changed the helmet to cuckoo Knight helmet, his left hand had carian Knight shield.

After a while, he stopped in front the entrance to the arena, waiting until midnight call his name, he looked over there to see that his spear was still there, he thought about something.

Izuku mumbled: may . . . . . Take

Midnight: now!! Izuku Midoriya!!

He was waken from his daydreaming and looked up to see he was next, he entered and whispering started again, when he arrived, he didn't stop, he kept going until he was right in front of his spear that was thrusted into the group, he reached for it and took it out only for it to disappear.