ch.6 analyse, not judging

3rd pov

As we see Izuku leaving the arena, the battles started and the next battle was between Hanta Sero and Shoto Todoroki, as soon it start, it ended, when Izuku went to a seat, he looked at the battle, as Sero used his quirk to send Shoto out of the ring by wrapping him by his elbow tape, Shoto quickly used his quirk as it made a huge iceberg the froze Sero.

Midnight: Hanata Sero! Can you keep moving?

Sero: wh-what do you think?! I can't move in this ice!

Midnight: then Shoto Todoroki had won!!

As the people started cheering, Izuku looked at the big ice wall, after Shoto was announced the winner, he touched the ice as he melt it, Izuku looked at him as he saw that Shoto's quirk isn't just ice, he leaned back on his chair and asked.

Izuku: what's his quirk?

All of his class looked at him out of disbelieve that he showed interest in this, Iida clread his throat and started.

Tenya: his quirk allows him to use ice and fire, his left side can generate fire while left ice.

Izuku: then why I only saw him using his ice side?

Ashido: we don't know, he always use that side.

Izuku: . . . . . . . . . . . I am gonna take a walk.

As he stood up from his seat, he left, he kept walking through the halls until he was about to turn to a side when someone was about to bump into him, Izuku quickly dodged, he looked at a man that was so tall.

Izuku: never thought I would see Japanese version of fire giant.

???: are you mocking me?

Izuku: no, I am praising you, No.2.

As it was No.2 hero in Japan, Enji Todoroki or Endeavour, father of Shoto, Izuku looked at the annoyed face of the No.2.

Enji: watch how you talk to someone!

Izuku: and remember that I am a student here, if you do something to me, people won't be looking at you in a good way.

Enji: are you threatening me?!

Izuku: oh please, the fact that you came here at me wasn't a coincidence, you want something from me.

Enji: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Your next battle will be against him, and I want you t-

Izuku: you want to use me as a way for your son to use his fire side . . . . . . . . . . You are stupid.

Enji: what di-

Izuku: if you want him to use it, fix what's between you two.

Enji: what are you talking about?!

Izuku: that kid, Shoto, he's not using his fullest power, why? Well, that was a good question I asked myself, and I think I realised why after meeting you.

Enji: watch your next words.

Izuku: oh, so you already know, he wants to prove that he's better without his left side, and I am not blaming him, someone like y-

As Enji was about to hit Izuku, he launched a fist, Izuku quickly jumped over it and landed himself on Enji's arm, he took the chance and kicked Enji's left ear which made him dizzy.

Izuku: you're brute but not flexible, you can't move fast which make you an easy target, well, hope your son isn't the same, remember, he's your son, not your mimic.

As Izuku left, he looked back at how the annoyed look was on Endeavour's face, Izuku went to the place where Shoto was, as he arrived, he opened the door without knocking, which caught Shoto off gaurd.