ch.3 graceless

3rd pov

We see Izuku looking at his equipment while the two heroes were stretching themselves, but the fight wasn't something secret, as all the students in UA and staff were there, Izuku closed his equipment and looked at them.

As Izuku had two things, one in each hand, his right was starscouge greatsword and in his left a finger seal (does it matter which ever seal is it? I mean, all of them do the same except the damage, even staffs too) and he changed his armour since most of the audience were uncomfortable because of the bones, so he changed to carian Knight set.

Mina: I said he was a Knight!!

As she was fangirling, Nezu looked at the pair of great sword, as one was carried in Izuku's hand while the other was on his back, but what Nezu was concerned was why Izuku was carrying something like a toy in his other hand rather than the other sword.

Izuku went forward, both heroes went forward too, as they were face to face, Nezu started saying the rule.

Nezu: welcome everyone, let's cut to the point right away, the rules are simple, who ever surrender will be out, no time limit, no serious injury, no dirty tricks, and of course, no killing *looking at Izuku*.

Izuku: . . . . . . . . . . .tch.

Kendo: did he just click his tongue?

Sato: I don't know about you, but he doesn't give a pleasant vibe.

Nezu: are you ready?

Cementoss/Ectoplasm: ready!

Izuku: ready.

Nezu: begin!

As in that moment, Ectoplasm made 9 clones and went directly at Izuku, as they started surrounding Izuku, he pressed his left hand as a tail appeared out of thin air on Izuku's . . . . . . . .ahem, they were surprised as Izuku swang his tail and knocked all the clones out and the tail disappeared.

Izuku: seeking number won't be by any help.

As he used the seal again, he jumped while shaping his hand like he's grabbing something, as a blue lightning was in his hand while start floating a little, he struck the ground, his front was glowing by electrics until it reached both heroes, as the lighting started to strick the ground and keeping coming as it started to come forward while the roof had been destroyed by the lightinga even though it was a sunny day.

Cementoss quickly made a cover by his quirk, as it finished, they looked at Izuku but they saw no one, as in that moment, their cover collapsed as Izuku, dual wielding the swords, attacked it from above, Ectoplasm quickly used his quirk to launch a clone at Izuku while Cementoss used his quirk to make the cement under them take them a little far.

Nezu: what an idea, making an attack that take time for them to worry about while he charged behind the lightnings light.

Midnight: sir, don't you think that he is taking too much? He said 20 second and he still couldn't scratch them.

Nezu: . . . . . . . . .he's playing around.

Present Mic: what?! How?

Nezu: while he was following us by his ride, I connected my laptop to USJ's camera footage, he moved quickly against that thing they called Nomu, too quick, but now, he moves slow, he seems like he's . . . . . . . . . .analysing them.

Izuku looked the two heroes: I think I need to finish this already.

Which all of them paid attention to what's gonna happen, as Izuku stepped heavily on the ground, a purple light started to surround Izuku, as suddenly, both heroes were pulled very quickly to be under Izuku which was too quick for anyone to react, as Izuku struck both of greatswords that purple energy was coming out of them, a big energy blast happened that launched both the heroes to the wall.