ch.13 beast's fangs

3rd pov

We see Iida in the hospital with Izuku and Shoto, even though Shoto wasn't injured, they kept him with Iida and Izuku.

Izuku: I can't believe they are keeping me here for doing what they asked me to do.

Shoto: . . . . . . . . . . .Midoriya, were you given a mi-

Izuku: no, well, yes, but still, I didn't want it, but now, that two faced small rat will be quite.

Iida was about to say something but the door opened of the room and a person with a dog head, then Aizawa and nezu with him.

Nezu: that is quite the name for me.

Dog-man: hello, I am Kenji Tsuragamae, Hosu's chief of police, woof.

Izuku's thoughts: . . . . . . . . Woof?

Kenji: you must be UA'S students that took down Stain, right? Woof.

Izuku: . . . . Ri-

Shoto/Iida: no.

Kenji: what? But the report sai-

Nezu: it seems there is a problem, because what happened is I gave Midoriya the right to go after Stain, but Iida and Todoroki were not from the team I sent.

Kenji: . . . . . . .the hero killer was not injured much, meaning meaningless question and confrontation from the reports will be greatly reduced, woof.

Aizawa: but that only imply on Midoriya, while Iida and Todoroki will be investigated, especially you, Iida.

Iida: yes, sir . . . . . . . .I understand.

Nezu: now, since All things have been done, I need a word with you, Midoriya.

Izuku: in your dreams, I gave you what you wanted, I am not attached anymore to any promises.

Nezu: is that so . . . .? Then our talking will be on the line of order.

Izuku: don't think high of yourself because I was soft talking to you before, small rat.

Aizawa was alarmed just like Kenji, but then Izuku used 2 fan daggers which made both of them be pinned to a wall.

Izuku used reduvia and blood started leaking out of it, Nezu wasn't fazed by it, rather he was glancing at Izuku, for good 10 seconds, Izuku and Nezu were staring at each other.

Nezu: we both know your existence has been known to people, meaning we have to be prepared for the foxes that hide in the hay field.

Izuku: then they are coward to not come and face me.

Nezu: that why they want to meet you.

In that moment, more blood came out of reduvia, Izuku looked at Nezu with hatred, he started releasing mana more that reduvia poured blood which was mixed with fire and ignited the already poured blood, Shoto and Iida took steps back while Aizawa and Kenji were struggling to break free.

Izuku: don't twist words and say it directly, you want to leash me, like a dog? You can try but you will bitten by wolves fangs.

Suddenly, the blood disappeared with the 2 fan daggers, Nezu nodded, knowing full well what will happen.

Nezu: see you next Saturday, 8 am (20:00), and remember, those who are trying aren't me, but them.

Izuku turned his back and went to his bed and laid down, ignoring the others, after Iida and Shoto went to sleep to relax, Izuku stood up and went to the door, he opened it and went outside, he went to the roof of the hospital as he saw Nezu there.