Killer Within

Eliana Pov: 

"So does this mean I can drive now?" I asked jokingly at Rick as He, Carol, T-dog, Daryl and I all moved our cars in the prison yard, out of the forest. "Well, try to not hit me again and we will see. But I can tell your good at driving." Rick said making me chuckle. 

"Okay, let's get the other car in. We'll park 'em in the west entry of the yard." Rick said to Daryl and T-dog. "Good. Our vehicles cramped out there look like a giant 'vacancy' sign." Daryl said. "After that, we need to load up these corpses so we can burn 'em." Rick said. "Gonna be a long day." T-dog said. "Where's Glenn and Maggie? We could use some help." Carol said. "Up in the guard tower." Daryl said pointing at the closest one by us. "Guard tower?" I asked.

"They were just up there last night." Rick said as we all looked at the tower in confusion. "Glenn! Maggie!" Daryl called making the guard tower door open revealing my brother shirtless buttoning up his pants. "Hey, what's up, guys?" Glenn said making me turn around in shock.

"Your sister is here by the way." Rick said laughing. "She's fine, she's a big girl." Glenn said making the group laugh at me. "Maggie you're Glenn's first!" I said making me see Maggie's shadow in the tower froze making me laugh with the group. "You serious Eli!" Glenn yelled back at me making me giggle.

 "You serious Eli!" Glenn yelled back at me making me giggle

"You coming?" Daryl said to Glenn. "What?" Glenn asked. "You comin'?" Daryl repeated making us laugh. "Come on, we could use a hand." Daryl added as we all walked away. "My brother is finally a man." I said making the group laugh with me.

"Hey, Rick." T-dog said making us turn around and saw two guys smiling at Rick on another side of the wired fence. "Who's that?" I asked. "The prisoners." Rick said as we all walked towards them. "That's close enough." Rick said to the two who was walking closer to us.

"We had an agreement." Rick said. "Please, mister. We know that. We made a deal. But you gotta understand... we can't live in that place another minute. You follow me? All the bodies-- people we knew. Blood, brains everywhere. There's ghosts." 1st prisoner said to Rick. 

"Why don't you move the bodies out?" Daryl asked the two. "You should be burning them." T-dog said. "We tried. We did." The first prisoner said. "The fence is down on the far side of the prison. Every time we drag a body out, those things just line up. Dropping the body and just running back inside." The second prisoner said.

"Look, we had nothing to do with Thomas and Andrew. Nothin. You trying to move a point? You proved it, bro. We'll do whatever it takes to be part of your group. Just please, please... don't make us live in that place." The first prisoner begged Rick.

"Our deal is not negotiable. You either live in your cell block, or you leave." Rick said standing is group. "I told you this was a waste of time. They ain't no different than the pricks who shot up our boys. You know how many friends' corpses we had to drag out this week? Just threw 'em out, like. These were good guys. Good guys who had our backs against the really bad dudes in the joint, like Thomas and Andrew." The second prisoner said to Rick.