Thirteen

My father eventually came back. Then everything started falling. Each one of her children would complain about me to her. Her, of course, would go complaint to my father. Then he would scold me. As I said earlier, he was a tough guy, while my mom, her, would be more rational and speak to me like an adult. So being yelled at, and having consequences was not something I was used to.

For me, it was too much. He was so rude, and I could not stand it. All that because everyone who was legally adult was acting like kids. People might see me as a dramatic kid. But for me, the way he behaved with me was not okay. I cried, even more, pain become more present. Dealing with it became harder.

To be clear, I tried to end myself, After all, I had nothing left, a false family, another who I betrayed, a father who did not treat me well, and my friends far away and I was not able to speak to them. I tried, but they saved me. The promise we made, was to always be there for each other. The image of me and them, of me and my two friends, meeting and trying to give ourselves a few minutes of happiness. It came to me. As I dropped the razor, I left a small cut on my skin.

Again they saved my life.

The pain tho was very present. Still, I did not know how to control it so instead, I started cutting myself, easing my mental pain. Changing the place of my pain.