Chapter Five The Rebirth of the Supreme Demon Ghost Phoenix and high Goddess

HUA YING, STOP BEING A FUCKING DICK AND COME DOWN THIS INSTANT OR DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME AGAIN roared Wen Qing

The bird froze its attack and landed cocking it's head to the side.

You are a real idiot she growled as she patted the flames on her robes, HOW DARE YOU ATTACK ME! She raged

The bird nodded its head as it seems like it was laughing and apologizing at the same time, then turned around and began walking away, it stopped looked back and made a "follow me" motion with its head then turned and continued walking. After the initial shock Wen Qing finally took a look at the Phoenix that was Hua Ying, he was huge and elegant with a swan's neck silver veined onyx horns that curves backwards on his head, his silver claws reminded Wen Ning of her needles sharp, even his beak was silver but his feathers, his feather were like fire golden and red and the tips were onyx black he walked but not as a bird but a king it seemed he floated, his wraith butterflies having gone through their final transformation the had silver bodies and golden wings the outline was onyx black and the 'eyes' on the wings were red as blood, they flittered around lazily.

As the phoenix stopped Wen Qing could help but growl,

I should stab you with my needles and pluck out your feathers.

The bird let out a jingle that oddly sounded like laughter then lowered its head and laid it on Wen Qing's tiny shoulders;

"I am sorry I was being protective"

As the words entered her mind she took a step back,

telepathy Wen Ning cried

"Only my closet family has this right, and you are family laughed Hua Ying"

Then Hua Ying placed his head above Wen Ning, and he changed from corpse to man again.

"I have said one day I will change you back, my promise has been fulfilled"

A-Ning cried Wen Qing, as Wen Ning looked at himself

I feel weaker. Do I look weaker? Asked Wen Ning then he felt his face, shocked, I'm crying. Sister I'm crying said Wen Ning happily as the tears ran down his face

They went silent immediately as they heard cooing, both Wen looked around the phoenix as it parted to show to little children.

"Their names are Hua ZhiRuo and Hua DiSung no courtesy, yet I will leave that up to whoever wins the battle smiled and A-Ning you are the first mortal with the strength of a corpse"

May we? Asked Wen Qing

The phoenix nodded as it went behind the nest and laid with its eyes closed. Wen Ning and Wen Qing went and sat with him and picked up the children.

A-Ying, they look one years of age said Wen Qing

"That would be correct, when they were dying, I placed everything I had to make their spirits grow at that time... when they came out of the Phoenix Kiln, they were one-year-old."

Are you going to stay a gigantic bird forever? asked Wen Ning

"No, I need some rest before I try changing, how is my parents and grandmother"

They are fine, should be up in a day or two if not less, do you want me to go and examine them asked Wen Qing

Yin Yu took Crimson rain sought flower to the kiln, Tai Zi Danxia was taken by Wang Fang to your lotus pond and Boashan Sanren is being looked after by Hai Fengxi said Wen Ning

"Then there is no need. I trust you both, but what do you know of combined cores?"

Enough to know I had to study everything I know because of yours said Wen Qing, want me to check the children?